As per the Latest news Punjab Police District Police Constable & Lady Constable, Patrol Highway Constable & Lady Constable, SPU Security Constable, Wireless Operator and Driver Written Exam is going to be held on 13th March 2022 (Sunday). While for this exam You can download the Punjab Police roll no slip from 8th March 2022 (Tuesday). And bise Lahore education board will also send roll no slip to applicant address on 8th march 2022.
Punjab Police Constable Syllabus 2022 pdf Download
All the candidates who have pass physicals test for Punjab Police Bharti phase2 and Now going to take part in the examination. We suggest all the candidates must prepared syllabus and paper patter according to below, for better preparation to obtain good marks. You can check Punjab Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern download here from this page.
- District Police Constable & Lady Constable
- Patrol Highway Constable & Lady Constable
- SPU Security Constable
- Wireless Operator
|Organization Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Punjab Police Constable Exam date||13th March 2022 (Sunday)|
|Recruitment Selection Process||Physical Measurement, Written Exam Screening Test, Document Scrutiny|
Punjab Police Constable Written Test Syllabus & Paper Pattern (Matric Level)
|4.||General Knowledge (GK) & Current Affairs (Pak Study)||20%|
|5.||islamiyat & Ethics||20%|
- Test center name and city name.
- Sargodha, Sahiwal, Lahore division
- Dera ghazi khan, Bahawalpur, Multan
Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Gujranwala
The written test, largely based on the standard of Matric level syllabus, shall consist of one paper carrying 100 marks and shall be taken in the following subjects:
Sentence Correction, Grammar Mistake, Fill in the Blanks, Completion of sentence, Vocabulary, synonym, antonym, Grammar usage, Sentence Structure, correct spelling (Spelling missing) Pair of word or correct sentence.
Base Grammar, famous book name & Author, filling the blank, Synonym, Antonym.
In this portion, include Matric leave question Averages, Geometry, Algebra, Percentages, Ratio, Time and Distance.
- Current Events, Current affairs, National & International, Sports Events, Books and Their Authors, Pakistan History
- Punjab General Knowledge, Culture & Heritage
- Countries & Capitals and Currency.
- Basic Information about the Holy Quran and Hadith & Sunnah, Zakat System, Famous Personalities (Warriors, Sahaba, Scientists, Kings, Scholars).
- Life of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H), Khilafat-e-Rashida.
- Early Battles of Islam including Ghazwat.
- Famous Islamic Books,
- Questions about Hajj, Roza/Ramzan, Angels, Siah e sitta, Spread of Islam in India & Pakistan.
Note: The minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be forty percent (50%) of the total marks and each Part shall be qualified with the same percentage. Answer key merit marks & list shortlist candidates result update on www.get info pk.com.
(Note) No negative marking.
|Test date||13th March 2022|
|ROLL NO SLIP FOR Written Test||Click here|
|TEST SYLLABUS & PAPER PATTERN||Click here|
|PAST PAPER PDF & Most repeated Mcqs||Click here|
|Test preparation mcqs pdf book download||Click here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
Punjab Police Department Will Complete the Various Constable Recruitment Based on this Following Procedure:
- Physical Test
- Written test Mcqs ( Screening test)
- Result and Merit List
- Final Merit List