Today in this posts we are going to give you the PPSC Post of Naib Tehsildar/Tehsildar job Syllabus/past paper which will help you a lot to crack any desired Job in Pakistan.
PPSC Tehsildar job Syllabus Test date Preparation
We have collected all the data and we have tried to provide you the best information related to Tehsildar job Syllabus. you can easily get the basic to advanced level information related to Tehsildar Syllabus and their answers so that you can get the maximum benefit.
TEHSILDAR (BS-16) ON REGULAR BASIS
The total marks of written exam is 100. Out of these written narrative part is of 100 marks and other 100 marks are based on MCQ.
The written examination will be conducted in the following Two Subjects:
Written Examination (Two Papers) Total: 200 Marks
The written narrative part of the exam. is consisted of:
- English, Comprehension & Composition (MCQs) 100 marks
- Pakistan Studies/ Islamic Studies/ General Knowledge including Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Urdu (MCQs) 70%
- I.T: Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail etc. (MCQs) 30%
Interview / Viva Voice 100 marks:
Marks of Interview are 100. Only those candidates, who have qualified the written examination, will be called for viva voice.
Earlier Punjab Public Service Commission has announced vacancies for Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar all over Punjab. If you have applied then you need PPSC Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Past Papers Syllabus Test Preparation If you have applied for the Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Jobs then you should start preparation for test preparation for these posts. In this post, I will share the syllabus for tehsildar and naib tehsildar also past papers will be shared for these posts.
PPSC Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Past Papers Syllabus Test Preparation Recommended this below Books:
- Advanced PPSC Model Papers Original Solved Papers (76th Version).
- English Grammar Rules and Sentence Correction by Attiya Bano.
- At least 5 Years Past Papers of English Composition of CSS and PMS.
Note: Passing marks in each paper is 40% but aggregate must be 50% to qualify for the interview.
Passing Marks/Pass Marks in written examination
33% marks in each individual paper.
50% marks in the aggregate of written portion of examination (0.50 marks or more will be rounded to 1.0).
- Total Marks: 100
- Written Marks: 100
- Interview Marks: 100
- Final Aggregate would be made out of 300 Marks.