As per latest jobs advertisement, Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited (FESCO) Career Opportunity as Junior Engineer/ SDO. Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling their prescribed application available on NTS / FESCO website with this advertisement:
WAPDA Junior Engineers Jobs 2022
|Job Posted||17th Dec-2022|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Gender:||male & female|
|Job Company||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited FESCO|
|Job Qualification||B.E, Bachelor, BS, Other|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|01||Junior Engineers / SDO||B.sc /B.E/BS|
In partial modification of advertisement regarding “Career Opportunity in FESCO” published on 16.10.2022 in different daily NationaV Regional newspapers, the qualification parameters for below mentioned posts may be read as under in the light of the clarification of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) dated 08.12.2022:
How to Apply
- Applicants who have already applied are not needed to apply afresh for the above posts.
- The eligibility of the applicants based on qualifications, PEC Registration & age etc will be determined as of 31-10-2022 i.e based on the last date of receiving applications in the earlier advertisement.
- Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk), Neither by-hand applications will be received at FESCO HQ nor at NTS HQ.
- Test fee of Rs. 270/- (Two Hundred and Seventy) shall be paid at 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ ATM / Internet Banking / Mobile Banking / Easypaisa / Jazz Cash / TCS Express Counters on the electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- The Online printed copy of the application form must be accompanied by legible attested copies of Degrees, Card / Certificate, CNIC, Domicile, a recent photograph and proof of payment of the test fee / challan form (original).
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal and Email addresses during the recruitment process, In case of a change in mobile number and address, the responsibilities of non-intimation of Test Date, Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc. shall rest with the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the websites of NTS & FESCO regularly for an updated status on the recruitment process.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well
- The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at [email protected] for any query/ information related to the Written Test / Skill Test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centres, Results, etc.
- The applications must reach to the Office of Project FESCO National Testing Service Pakistan Plot # 96, Street #4, Sector H-811, Islamabad up to 03-01-2023 (Tuesday).
- The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 pm, on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date, 03 january 2023 will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
SALARY Pay PACKAGE:
Lump Sum Package of Rs.150,000/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty Thousand Only) per month which includes all fringe benefits, perks and allowances etc. Annual Increment and Career Progression etc. shall be governed under FESCO BOD approved policy. The candidates will be eligible for promotions, based on FESCO Performance Management System.