Latest Water & Power Development Authority Wapda Jobs 2023 Online Apply Wapda announced the latest Jobs on 26th February 2023 in the Daily express Newspaper. The Eligible candidates who Can Apply for the following posts are Assistant Bearer, Bus Conductor, Carpenter Helper, Naib Qasid, Cleaner, Lift Attendant, Mason, Warden/Chowkidar and Plumber. The Candidates must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions Before The Last Date is 13th March 2023.
Wapda Jobs 2023 Online Apply
|Latest Update:||26th February 2023|
|Department Name:||Water and Power Development Authority – WAPDA|
|No Of Posts:||Multiple Vacancies|
|Education:||Literate, Middle, Matric|
|Last Date:||13th March 2023|
|Name of Post||Qualification|
Wapda is currently looking for competent dedicated, dumamic and self movivated personnel having domicile of seabi or Haripur for the following positions on probation likely to become permanent on completion of one year probation on satisfctory performance as per rules/policy
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage.
- The number of posts advertised can be increased / decreased at any stage by the competent authority.
- Eligibility of candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record.
- Only children’s of WAPDA employees are eligible to apply against WAPDA employees children quota posts, Employees of DISCOS, GENCOS, NTDC, etc. are not entitled to apply against quota reserved for WAPDA employee’s children. The candidates applying against employees children quota re required to submit fresh certificate from the last attending office of his father / mother that none of his / her son/daughter has been appointed in WAPDA against employees children quota.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith copy of academic record, domicile, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the office within due date.
- The candidate’s applying against disable quota must provide disability certificate alongwith application from concerned Government Department.
- Incomplete applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.