PM Corona Relief Tigers force jobs Pakistan registration and work responsibility salary duity and all info
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tigers force job A group of volunteers that will help the government to fight problems that arise due to corona virus and help those in need
- Identification of deserving people in respective locality
- Rashan Distribution in respective locality Transportation & Mobilization of Workers on honorary hired vehicles
- Space provision for storage of goods etc. in respective locality
- Quarantine Center Management in respective locality
- Surveillance of home quarantine in respective locality
- Social Guide in Hospital / Public Places
- Data collection of unemployed laborer
- Track & Trace (Suspect & Report)
- Identification of
Hoarding, high prices, adulteration
- Violation of restrictions
- High handedness of administration
- Public Announcements & Funeral Management
- Enforcement of Lock down
Any other task / assignment assigned by the concerned Govt. authority
- People aged 18 & above
- Healthy people
- People who are willing
- Recognition by the Prime Minister
- Issuance of certificates by concerned Deputy Commissioner
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The services to be provided by the registered volunteer will be considered as a donation towards a greater cause i.e. service to the nation and humanity and under no circumstances any wages, salary or benefits from the government to be expected.
- The services to be provided by the volunteer is considered to be willful not forced.
- The volunteer shall not consider this assignment as an employment.
- The volunteers shall act responsibly and abide by all laws, rules, regulations and conduct enforced by the Government.
- The volunteer if required, shall keep the Government’s data confidential.
- The volunteer shall remain standby till any assignment conveyed to him / her.
- The volunteer shall ensure that all the relevant details provided are authentic / correct.
- The volunteer can be assigned any need based task that might be different to the skill mentioned by him / her.
- Once registration is completed, volunteers will be informed through PCP for further proceedings
The volunteers will be contacted by the concerned Deputy Commissioner Office.