Tameer e Khalaq Foundation TKF Jobs in PUNJAB November 2020 Punjab. Tameer e Khalaq Foundation TKF has announced career opportunities for the posts of Cluster Coordinators, Union Council Monitoring & Reporting Officer base in Punjab, Pakistan for the candidates on Permanent basis who have Masters degree and 2 Years of experience. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Jang Newspaper on 15 November 2020.
Tameer e Khalaq Foundation TKF Jobs in Punjab
- Published Date: November 15, 2020
- Job Location: Punjab, Pakistan
- Newspaper: Jang Newspaper
- Organization: Tameer e Khalaq Foundation TKF
- Category: Government
- Last Date: 22 November 2020
- Address: Pakistan Planning and Management Institute, H-8/1 H 8/1 H-8, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Cluster Coordinators
- Union Council Monitoring & Reporting Officer
All LATEST GOVT JOBS : CLICK HERE
Tameer-e-Khalaq Foundation was founded in 2004 for the purpose of bringing sustainable positive change to some of the most consistently excluded and deprived communities across Pakistan.
Beginning its journey with meagre resources and staffed by a relatively inexperienced group of idealists, they were none-the-less determined and in just 2006, managed to convert their efforts into a much-needed public school in the district of Quetta.
From this proof-of-concept of their vision, the non-profit NGO has grown dramatically and rapidly. Today, TKF fields a staff of more than 300, across 4 offices and 3 provinces of Pakistan.