Sub Inspector Punjab Police Jobs 2021 has advertised vacancies name as Sub Inspectors (BPS-14) on Open Merit Basis. Incumbents belonging to any district of Punjab Province are permitted to apply. Competitor of any gender Male/Female is qualified to apply. The quota for each gender is affixed in the Job Notice. The downloaded this vacancy notification from PPSC website. https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/. The ad published in PPSC Official Website in 28 Number 2021.
PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 in Punjab Police
|Source||PPSC Official Website|
|Organization||Punjab Police (PPSC )|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||839|
Name Of Positions:
- Sub Inspectors (BPS-14)
Sub Inspector (BS-14) (Open Merit) on Regular Basis
|Sheikhupura Region||Sheikhupura, |
|Gujranwala Region||Gujranwala, Sialkot, |
M.B Din & Gujrat
|Rawalpindi Region||Rawalpindi, Attock, |
Chakwal and Jhelum
|Sargodha Region||Sargodha, Bhakkar, |
Khushab and Mianwali
|Faisalabad Region||Faisalabad, T.T Singh, |
Jhang and Chiniot
|Sahiwal Region||Sahiwal, Pakpattan |
|Multan Region||Multan, Khanewal, |
Lodhran and Vehari
|Bahawalpur Region||Bahawalpur, R.Y. Khan |
|D.G Khan Region||D.G Khan, Muzaffargarh, |
Rajanpur and Layyah
Region Quotas Punjab Police Posts:
- Lahore Region: 206 Posts (Including 31 for Women & 10 for Minority)
- Shaikhupura Region: 23 Posts (Including 3 for Women & 2 for Minority)
- Gujranwala Region: 107 Posts (Including 17 for Women & 5 for Minority)
- Rawalpindi Region: 144 Posts (Including 21 for Women & 07 for Minority)
- Sargodha Region: 55 Posts (Including 08 for Women & 02 for Minority)
- Faisalabad Region: 110 Posts (Including 17 for Women & 05 for Minority)
- Sahiwal Region: 25 Posts (Including 04 for Women & 1 for Minority)
- Multan Region: 63 Posts (Including 10 for Women & 03 for Minority)
- Bahawalpur Region: 68 Posts (Including 11 for Women & 3 for Minority)
- DG Khan Region: 38 Posts (Including 06 for Women & 1 for Minority)
Qualification for PPSC Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2021
Graduate (Second Division or Equivalent Grade) from a recognized University.
Age for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Jobs
- Male: 20 to 25 Year
- Female: 20 to 25 Year
Physical Standards for Sub Inspector Jobs PPSC 2021
(i) Height 5 feet 7 inches (170.18cm)
(ii) Chest 33”-34½” inches.
(i) Height 5 feet 2 inches (157.48cm)
The Visual Standards: Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near Vision not less than J-1 for both Male and Female.
Candidates are required to mention Physical Standard in their Online Application Form as per Certificate of Physical Standard issued by the Medical Superintendent of District Headquarters Hospitals or Service Hospital, Lahore or Police Hospitals shall be accepted under the Regulations/Policy Decisions. However, Medical Fitness Certificate issued within three (03) months prior to the closing date of the Advertisement shall be acceptable subject to the condition that the candidate fulfills all other requirements of Physical Standards prescribed for the post. Medical Certificate issued after the closing date and revision in Physical Standards after the closing date shall not be accepted. Tempered Medical Certificate is not acceptable.
Syllabus for Written Test Examination
One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration) comprising the following subjects;
General Knowledge (20%)
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights, Geography, Basic Math, and Urdu.
Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction / Completion, One-word substation, and Idioms.
I.T and Language Comprehension (40%)
Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail, etc.
How To Apply For this Punjab Police 2021:
- First of all, you can visit the PPSC website and download the Challan Form by providing the required information for the post for which you want to apply.
- Applicants can deposit Application Processing Fee Rs. 600/- on the given Challan Form.
- After depositing the application processing fee, you can apply online.
- You must have scanned documents such as Original Challan Form, Recent Passport Size Picture, and CNIC front side.
- To read more information and for submission of online applications – Click Here.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Deadline date to apply 03-12-2021
Today All Government jobs in Pakistan: CLICK LINK