STSI Laptops Tab Scholarship scheme phase ii Session 2020-21. Standard Testing Service STSI invites applications for the Laptop / Tabs & scholarships 2020-21. STSI is offering 250 Laptop and 250 scholarship of worth 10,000 to the students of intermediate, DEO Matriculation, and middle pass students can also apply for scholarships and laptop scheme 2020-21.
STSI Laptops Tab Scholarship scheme phase ii Session 2020-21
- Application Process
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to apply for stsi laptop / tabs scholarships
- Paper pattern
Only online applications summit may be entertained. Offline application will now not be accepted / entertained.
STSI Org Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
- Total 250 Scholarships (Ten Thousand rupees) for 1 year
- Total 250 laptops
Students can apply for laptop / scholarships :
- Middle pass
- Matric (9th, 10th students) intermediate ( 1st year , and 2nd year year students
- A candidates should have Punjab Domicile / B. Form
- All scholarships and laptops might be given on Provisional base.
- STSI Scholarship / Notebook Scheme 2020-21 is only for students with Punjab residence / domicile holder.
Standard Testing Service Islamabad (STSI), an entrance exam for laptops, tablets and scholarships, presented by Islamabad, will be held on Sunday, September 20, 2020.
How to apply for STSI Laptop and Scholarship Scheme 2020
STSI Official Advertisement CLICK HERE
STSI applications Form : Click Herehttps://getinfopk.com/
STSI Bank Challen : Click Here
- Application can be submitted only online .
- Only short listed candidates call for test interview .
The deadline for submitting forms for the STSI Laptops & TAB Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 Phase-II is August 13, 2020
|DOWNLOAD HBL BANK CHALLANDOWNLOAD HBL BANK CHALLAN———————————–|
|Last Date for Apply :13th August 2020———————————–|
|Test Date :Sunday 20th September 2020-———————————-|
|CLICK HERE FOR APPLYCLICK HERE FOR APPLY———|
STSI Scholarship Syllabus/Paper pattern
Basic Math: 10%
General Science: 15%
Current Affairs/General knowledge: 20%
Laptop / TAB & Scholarship 2020-21 (PHASE-II)