The date issued by Karachi board for result declaration of 9th Class (Science Group) final examination was 30th December, Friday and Result has been announced by the board at 3:00 am. Details are here about result announcement for those Candidates who have appeared in Annual Board Examination of these groups in 2023 and waiting for their results.
There are several ways to check the result including: check result by your name, roll number and SMS. More details about how to check Result of th class are mentioned below.
Result of 9th Class 2023 (Science Group) Karachi Board
Karachi board executed the examination for 9th class (Science Group) for the year 2023 from 17th May to 2nd June. All the possible methods to check result has been shared in this article. All those Karachi board students of 9th class, who were waiting for the results can view their results. For more details and result updates stay in touch with our website.
ssc part 1 result 2023 Karachi board science group
|9th Class (Science Group) / ssc part 1
|17th May, 2023
|December 30, 2023
|Total Marks In Result
|Methods to check result
|By name, by roll number, by Sms, through Gazette
|Daily Jobs Alert
|Join the US on Whatsapp
|Follow us FB
How To Check 9th Class Result 2023 For Karachi Board by Name / by Roll Number
Result is finally announced by the official board, Students can check their results by these following steps. There are number of ways to check the result.
- You can check your result through our website www.get info pk.com by the option given below.
- You can check your result by text message. For this you have to send your roll number on the code “8583”. You will type message BSEK (Space) Roll Number and send it to 8583. In few moments you will receive an SMS of your result.
- The third way is to check your result by visiting the official website of Karachi board https://www.bsek.edu.pk/ On official website in the result section you can check your result by entering your roll number.
All the possible ways to check the result has been shared with you. Students of 9th class may also visit Karachi Board official website https://www.bsek.edu.pk/ for more Updates. Our team wish best of luck to all 9th class students.
- Students have to open the board’s official website link given above.
- They have to click on the 9th Result Section bar, which is given on the left or right side in the official link.
- After then they have to enter the board given name / roll number.
- After completing such process your result will show on the students laptop screen.
To check your result through Gazette. You can download Gazzete from the official website and view your result by your name or roll number.
Comment Your Roll Number To Check Result
There are multiple options that We have shared to check your result from website and SMS, but to know your result you can also drop your roll number in the comment box.