Police Department Sindh – NTS Announced Jobs In Sindh Police For The Post Of Head Constable, Constable, Wireless Operator / Driver – Via NTS – Sindh Police – Proud to Serve
Application are invited for the posts of Head Constable, Constable, Wireless Operator / Driver in Telecommunication Department Sindh Police having Demicile (Urban/Rural) only
Sindh Police Jobs 2019 Constable Wireless Operator / Driver – NTS
Sindh Police jobs O P P O R T U N I T I E S
RECRUITMENT OF HEAD CONSTABLE (WIRELESS OPERATOR) / AND CONSTABLE DRIVER
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Police Telecommunication Sindh from candidates having Sindh Domicile (Urban / Rural) only.
Sindh Police Jobs 2019 Vacant Positions :
Head Constable (Wireless Operator) (BPS-07) (135 Posts)
Constable (Driver) (BPS-05) (10 Posts)
Eligibility Criteria :
For Head Constable Wireless Operator Intermediate pass candidates can apply.
For Constable Driver Matric pass having valid LTV driving license are eligible to apply.
Physical Fitness for Male:
Chest 33″ x 34.5″ is required. Height 5′ x 5″ is required.
Applicants have to run 1600 meters in 7 minutes.
Physical Fitness for Female:
Height 5′ is required.
Applicants have to run 800 meters in 14 minutes.
To Download Advertisement Application Form :
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. Application processing fee of Rs.230/- (non-refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in NTS account
through bank deposit slip attached with application form.
2. Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs.140/- separately for written test.
3. No relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness & academic qualification.
4. Application should not be accompanied with any documents. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information
provided by him / her is correct.
5. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview”
and any applicant having made an in-correct / false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
6. Candidates already in Government service fulfilling the conditions of eligibility can also apply through proper channel.
7. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
8. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
9. Quota for Women and Minority etc. shall be considered as per government instructions.
10. The candidates who qualify the physical endurance test shall be called to written test.
11. The shortlisted candidates from the top merit list who qualify the written test shall be called for advance psychometric
test. No separate fee shall be charged for this test by NTS.
12. Only shortlisted candidates from the top merit list shall be called for interview.
13. Physical Endurance Test, Written Test and Advance Psychometric Test shall be conducted by National Testing ServicePakistan.
14. Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS and web site.
15. No TA / DA will be admissible.
16. Physical Endurance and Written Tests will be held at all divisional headquarters of Sindh province.
17. Advance Psychometric Test shall be held only in Karachi.
18. Candidates who are called for Interview will bring their original documents along with the attested copy of documents.
19. It is mandatory for successful candidates to submit affidavit for performing duty in Karachi for the period of 03 years
after completion of basic training. No candidate will be issued offered / appointment letter without affidavit.
20. Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies
How to Apply:
Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk &
www.sindhpolice.gov.pk The application forms are also available at all District Police Headquarters.
Please send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid copy of the Deposit Slip to NTS Headquarters,
96 Street No.4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad through any courier service.
Application Forms which are improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Last Date of submission of form is 20th September 2019.
Applicant will be given 03 days claim time after display of initial list at www.nts.org.pk.
Please do not attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage.
For further information please contact:
NTS : +92-51-844-444-1
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarters: 96 Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad