Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs in Lahore 2019 – Punjab Public Service Commission jobs 2019 Advertisement No 32/2019 Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
Punjab Public Service Commission has announced following vacancies on 22.09.2019 in an advertisement
Job Type : Contract Job
Location : Lahore, Punjab,
Nature of jobs : Government
Gender : No Preference
Education : Minimum Matriculation Education:Intermediate, Bachelor, Masters Career Level
Posted : 22 September, 2019
Last Date : 07 October, 2019
Newspaper : Nation
Punjab Public Service Commission jobs advertisements 2019 has announced following vacancies / applications have been announced in the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2019
Labour Welfaree Officer, Assistant, Monitoring Assistant, Evaluation Assistant, Field Coordinator, Bio Medical Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sub Divisional Officer, Assistant Director Civil Engineering, Assistant Director Town Planning, Civil Sub Engineer, Electrical Sub Engineer, Mechanical Sub Engineer, Assistant Director Wildlife, Assistant Director Fisheries, Zoologist, Data Control Assistant, Media Monitoring Officer, Shift Incharge, Deputy Director, Web Developer, Web Designer, Network Engineer, Hardware Engineer required for Mines & Minerals Department, Mines Labour Welfare Organization, Labour & Human Resource Department, Punjab Employees Social Security Institution, Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department, Gujranwala Development Authority, Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department, Information & Culture Department
via Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC in Lahore – Advertisement No. 32/2019. The government announces 100+ positions in different vacancies. Candidates from All Over Punjab are eligible to apply for PPSC Jobs in Pakistan 2019.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW in Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document
will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to
Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/
responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 07-10-2019 up to 12:00 AM
(Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned
in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to
three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his
chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be
considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject,
shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is
registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration
in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the
time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of
interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of
Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
· Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
Fee : Rs.600/-
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS : 07 October, 2019