Today here, Informe you about Punjab Police Special Branch jobs, that was Published in Leading Newspaper on 3rd December, 2023. Punjab Police Special Branch is inviting the services of Excellent and Experienced applicants for the posts of Intelligence Operator. So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply and avail such a great opportunity and make your future successful by having jobs in such a well reputed department. Eligible Selected Individuals will be Paid Attractive Salary Packages.
Punjab Police announced fresh Jobs in various cities of Punjab Province (Punjab Police Jobs 2023-24 (225 Vacancies). Punjab Police Jobs advertisement is obtained through the Daily Pakistani Jang newspaper. The eligibility criteria can be downloaded through the Punjab Police website.
Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs 2023 how to apply
|3rd December 2023
|45,000 to 75,000
|Last Date to Apply:
|20 December, 2023
|No. of Vacancies:
|SSP (Admin), Additional Inspector General of Police, Special Branch, Punjab
Join Punjab Police Recruitment of Intelligence Operators (BS-07) in Intelligence Cadre of Special Branch, Punjab.
|Name of Post
|No. of Vacancies
|Special Branch Punjab Police
- Intermediate/equivalent atleast second division from a recognized board.
- Eligible candidates, Both females and males, falling within the age bracket of 18 to 25 years, are encouraged to submit their applications, with Punjab domicile.
How to apply step by step Application Procedure:
The application form can be downloaded from the Punjab Police website (www.punjabpolice.gov.pk).
Candidates can submit their application form at the concerned Regional Office of the Special Branch of Punjab Police and complete details of the Regional offices below.
SSP, Special Branch Rawalpindi
SSP, Special Branch Sargodha
SSP, Special Branch Faisalabad
SSP, Special Branch Gujranwala
SSP, Special Branch Sheikhupura
SSP, Special Branch Multan
SSP, Special Branch Bahawalpur
SSP, Special Branch DG Khan
SSP, Special Branch Lahore
SSP, Special Branch Sahiwal
- Applications can be submitted from December 5, 2023, to December 20, 2023.
- The application submitted with incomplete information and received after the due date will be rejected.
- The lists of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Punjab Police and will be displayed in the concerned Regional offices of the Special Branch.
- Other than the Special Branch Punjab Police, no other organization or department is authorized to distribute or receive application forms.
Salary of Intelligence operator (BPS-07) in Punjab Police:
The minimum basic salary of Punjab police Intelligence operator (BS-07) is Rs. 16,310, and the maximum basic salary is Rs. 46,610, and they get an annual increment of Rs 910 each year.
The average intelligence officer salary package in Punjab, Pakistan is Rs 42,427. In addition, they earn an average bonus of Rs 32,841. Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Pakistan. An entry level intelligence officer (1-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of Rs 509,124. On the other end, a senior level intelligence officer (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of Rs 952,129.