Government of Pakistan, Pakistan Science Foundation (Science Talent Farming Scheme (6th Batch)) Online Application Form download.
Pakistan science foundation science talent farming scheme (stfs) scholarship for talented students (approved by government of pakistan). PSF, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for selection of 6th batch of 500 young students under the Development Project Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS). The talented students passionate towards science education who wish to adopt scientific career will be selected and trained / groomed to become future eminent scientists.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship for Matric 2023
|Posted date||08th December, 2022|
|Time Duration||two years|
|Education:||SSC / Matric / FSc students|
|Join Us||Facebook Page|
|Daily Jobs alerts||Join us on Whatsapp|
PSF Scholarship of 15000 for 500 Talented Students on Matric Basis
- Students who have passed the 10th class examination SSC/Matric in 2022 only from pure government-sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Students scoring a minimum of 60% overall marks and 70% marks in (4) Science subjects viz. Biology/Computer Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Attested copies of the Matric/SSC Result card, B-Form, and domicile certificate of the student or fathers domicile must be attached.
- Proof of the pure Government school must be provided.
- Private, semi-government or any other type of school is not eligible as per PC-I of STFS.
- Initial screening / shortlisting will be done on the basis of scores as per eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test (written test) Paper-based I.Q. Test.
- Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
- Seats will be allocated as per the federal government quota system.
- 30 seats are reserved for toppers of the BISEs exams, for which nominations will be called separately from their relevant boards.
- Monthly Scholarship Rs. 15,000 per month for two years of F.Sc.
- Study visits to Science and Technology organizations, universities, and labs.
- Undertaking research projects during F.Sc under the mentorship of selected University Professors.
Attested copy of result card of SSC or Matric to be attachedAttested copy of CNIC/B-Form. Attested copy of Domicile (his/her own domicile is Mandatory, however father's domicile is acceptable only to allow for the test).
Two recent color photographs (passport size).Original paid copy of deposit slip. vi. Application forms with Incomplete, Wrong/False information will be rejected
How to apply for Science Foundation Scholarship STFS
- Interested Students should visit the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk to apply online. Fee Rs.500/- can only be paid via 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet. Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisaklazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading fee challan deposit slip
- Send a copy of the filled online Application form along with attested copies of the Detailed Marks Sheet of SSC/Matric, own Domicile/ fathers domicile, and CNIC/B-Form to NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation project), plot #96, Street # 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
|For NTS Fee Payment Procedure :||Click Here|
|Guidelines for Candidates :||Click Here|
|To Download Advertisement :||Click Here|
|For Online Application Form:||Click Here|
The Last Date for Application Submission : Friday, 23rd December 2022