Sample Application format for Promotion in Next Class. As we already know, Federal minister government of Pakistan has already announced the students promotion policy due to Covid-19. Now we are sharing the Promotion confirmation form 2020 for students to next class.
- How do I write an application for promotion in the next class ?
- What does Promoted mean in school ?
- What does promoted to the next grade means ?
- What is school class promotions ?
بورڈ کی کلاسسز (میٹرک، انٹر) کے پرموٹ ہونے والے تمام طلباء جلدی سے یہ فارم فل کر کے بورڈ آفس جمع کروائیں۔ فارم نہ ملنے کی صورت میں آپ اگلی کلاسسز میں پرموٹ نہیں ہوں گے
All students promoted to Board Classes (Matric, Inter) should fill up this form immediately and submit it to the Board Office. If you do not receive the form, you will not be promoted to the next class.
new more latest update: CLICK HERE
Education minister Shafqat Mehmood said that it had been decided that students from classes 9 and 11 will be promoted to the next class without exams.
The board issued promotion forms to all Matric and inter students. The board issued promotion forms to all Matric and inter promoted students. most important Students will not be promoted without a promotion form.
These are sample application formats for class jumping or class promotion in school. You should explain specific reasons. You can modify these formats as your requirement.
Application For Promotion Forms To Be Filled In By The Applicants
The board Promotion confirmation form 2020 for students to next class
Institute Address …
Sub: Application for Promotion to Next Class
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing to you because I would like to be promoted to the upper class. At the moment I am in class 3/4/5 or any other but I feel that I am not learning anything new. (show your actual problem and situation). I feel like I have learned everything that I am going to learn in this class and so I would like to move to the next class so I can learn and become a better person with gaining knowledge.
I do have the capability to progress in the next class if you would just give me a chance. I know that you will understand and I hope you will grant me this request. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Sub: Application for Promotion in Next Class
Most Respectfully, I want to say that I have been studying at your school for last three/four years. I passed my 7th class exam from your school and four months ago I was promoted to (Present class). But now a day I am observing that there is no importance of middle level exams in this era, students are being promoted to 9th class after taking a promotion test. (show your actual problem and situation).
So, I also want to save my one year and want to be promoted to 9th class. In this Aspect I request to you that kindly promote me to 9th class after taking promotion test. I can prepare myself for matriculation level exams in advance. I hope you will consider my application.
Thanks in advance,
Roll/Section no …
Contact no …
The criteria of promotion for different classes are as under:
Nursery to Prep
Pass percentage for individual subjects will be 60% with an aggregate of not less than 65%.
Class I to V
- A student securing minimum 45% in all the subjects will be promoted to the next class.
- A student failing in more than two subjects will be detained in the same class. A student failing for the second time in the same class will stand withdrawn.
- A student who has failed in one subject and has maintained an aggregate of 45% or above shall be promoted.
- A student who has failed in two subjects, has secured not less than 40% marks in these subjects, and has maintained an aggregate of 45% or above shall be promoted.
- A student who has failed in two subjects, and secured less than 40% marks in failing subjects, will be eligible for a retest, to be conducted within 10 days after the declaration of the result.
- The student will be promoted only if he / she secures at least 40% marks in each subject, he/she has appeared for the retest, provided that aggregate marks are not less than 45%.
Class VI to VIII
- A student securing 40% marks in each subject will be promoted to the next class.
- A student failing in more than two subjects will be detained in the same class.
- A student who has failed in one subject, has secured at least 30% marks in the failing subject and maintained an aggregate of 40% will be promoted.
- A student who has failed in two subjects, has secured at least 35% marks in these subjects and has maintained an aggregate of 40% will be promoted.
- A student who has failed in one subject securing less than 30% marks or the one failing in two subjects and obtaining less than 35% marks in failing subjects will be eligible for a retest to be conducted within 10 days after declaration of the result. The student will be promoted only if he/she secures at least 35% marks in each subject, he / she has appeared for the retest, provided that aggregate marks are not less than 40%.
- Students may collect duly assessed and marked answer sheets of all examinations after their marks have been posted in school record.