Government of Pakistan, prime minister office islamabad invites applications through latest advertised in newspaper dated 20th December 2022 for following vacancies in Islamabad, Pakistan. Vacant positions named are Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04), Despatch Rider (BS-04) and Naib Qasid (BPS-01).
Prime Minister Office Jobs Islamabad 2022 Application Form
|Posted date:||20th December, 2022|
|Organization:||prime minister office|
|Education required:||Primary, Matric, Inter, Bachelor and Masters degree.|
|Salary:||35,000 to 95,000|
|Gender:||Both Male & Female|
|Apply Through:||Online Application From|
|Job Location:||Islamabad / Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply:||09th Janaury, 2023|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|2.||Steno Typist (BPS-14)||Intermediate||06|
|3.||Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate||03|
|4.||Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)||Matric||01|
|6.||Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)||Primary||01|
|7.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||07|
Applications are invited from mael/female candidates for recruitment in board of investment (BOL) Prime minister’s office, islamabad having requisite qualification, domicile and age limit against the folloing postions:
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy vide 0.M.F.53/2008-SP, dated 22.10.2014, 16.01.2015, as arnended from time to time.
- The Advertisement is also available at Bol’s website www.invest.gov.pk/careers, PPRA’s website www.ppra.org.pk.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per Establishment Division’s 0.M No. 9/2/91-R-5 dated 28.11.2000 and clarification dated 24.06.2010.
- Regional quota, disabled personal and minority quota shall also be observed as per government’s instructions issued from time to time.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply/ compete on the positions of merit besides wornen reserved quota.
- Board of Investment reserves the right to increase/decrease any number of post(s)at anytime, or cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel and submit necessary NOC well in time.
- Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TADA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
How to Apply in Prime Minister PM Office jobs ?
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on Open Testing Service (OTS) website www.ots.org.pk.
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply online directly on the OTS website www.ots.org.pk within (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Open Testing Service will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check OTS website www.ots.org.pk for important announcement (Procedure for Roll No. Slip/Written Test Schedule/ Result etc.) related to recruitment against the above posts.
- Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms alongwith online deposit slip to: (MANAGER OPERATIONS) ADDRESS: OFFICE NO. 1, CENTRAL AVENUE ROAD, BAHRIA TOWN PHASE -6 ISLAMABAD.
- CONTACT NO: 051-111687 222 WEBSITE: WWW.OTS.ORG.PK EMAIL: [email protected] Director General (Admn) Board of Investment.