Today Government Jobs Pakistan in Prime Minister Office has announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad on July 18, 2021 in Express Newspaper. Applications are invited for recruitment in the Prime Minister’s Office (Board of Investment), having requisite qualification, domicile and age limit against the following positions. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is 1st august 2021.
|Posted Date:||18 July 2021|
|Organization:||Prime Minister Office|
|Education:||Primary, middle, Matric|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Address:||Deputy Director (HR) Board of Investment Islamabad|
|Last Date:||01 August, 2021|
|Application Form download||BOI Career Form (1009) Download|
Prime minister office Board of Investment jobs 2021
posts of Lower Division Clerk LDC, LTV Driver, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09)||Matric||10|
|2.||LTV Driver (BPS-05)||Primary||07|
|5.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||11|
How to Apply:
- Application Form is available at the official website of Prime Ministers Office www.invest.gov.pk
- Interested Candidates having above mentioned qualification and falling within the age limit should submit their applications on prescribed proforma within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Post applied for must clearly be mentioned on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The deadline for the submission of the application is 01 August, 2021.
Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts lying in the board of investment across the country on regional quota / local basis: