Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has declared the (New Phase) Laptop Scheme date for the eligible students. In this New Phase – IV and V, the Higher Education Commission will be distributed 200,000 free laptops under Prime Minster’s Laptop Scheme 2022 – 2023 to the Public Sector Universities and those institutions that awarding degrees.
The New Phase of Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme is starting from November 2022. So, this post describes the criteria and rules how to get free Laptop from PM Shahbaz Sharif. All the students should register themselves for this new phase of free Laptops.
Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme 2022 New Phase:
As of resources data from HEC, the First Phase of Free Laptops was initiated and in that phase PM decided to distribute around 100,000 laptops in each government sector. And now the government has taken a decision to distribute around 200,000 free laptops to complete 500,000 laptops target in 4 years. Firstly, PM was distributed laptops only in the public sector universities but now; public colleges and technical colleges has been involved in this laptop scheme to facilitate the eligible students.
PM (New Phase) Laptop Scheme Online Registration
The PM new phase laptop scheme has been declared for the eligible students for the 2nd phase. The registration process for this laptop scheme 2022-2023 is starting from November 2022 and you can submit application on 10th January, 2023.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
Prime Minister’s laptop scheme eligibility criterion is mentioned here. The students can read this before applying.
- Students must secure 50% marks in his/her Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, or Master’s degree
- Students have to secure 50% in his/her last academic year when applying for PM Laptop Scheme
- The laptop scheme is not a part of distant learning institutions
The above mentioned criterion is collected from authentic sources. That’s why the candidates who meet such criteria would apply for the Prime Minister’s New Phase Laptop Scheme.
Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration Eligibility
At the starting time, when the free laptop scheme was introduced, only PhD and M.Phil students were apply for this scheme. But now SSC, HSSC, and Graduation candidates who meet such criteria could apply for this laptop scheme. Students who are studying in secondary schools can apply for this scheme through a university. Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) AND Virtual University students can also apply for this program.
www.pmlns.hec.gov.pk Laptop Scheme General Instructions:
The New Phase Laptop Scheme general instructions are more valuable for the students to apply for free PM’s laptop scheme. Students who want to apply for this new phase scheme that will provide free laptops should follow the given below steps. After following such steps, students can easily submit their application.
- First of all, students have to visit the official link www.pmlns.hec.gov.pk
- Once the students registered him self, check your current application status through ‘Application Status’ tab
- Then you have to check the eligible universities list that eligible for PM Laptop Scheme through ‘Eligible Universities’ tab
- If your university is eligible for PM Laptop Scheme then you must submit you information to get free laptop
- Students must enter their CNIC No, Mobile Number, and Email Address for the registration. In order to submit incorrect information your registration will be cancelled
- After this, to search your university focal person’s name and contact information for PM Laptop Scheme you can visit the ‘Search Focal Person’ tab
If students face any difficulty or ask any question related PM Laptop Scheme they should visit the ‘FAQs’ tab for frequently asked questions. If they face any complications in SMS receiving service when applying for PM Laptop Scheme then they can register their complaints on [email protected]. Occupied Kashmir students can register their complaints on [email protected].
Students must enter their correct mobile number along with his/her complaint.
Keep in touch to get latest updates related government new schemes, results, and many more things.