The advertisement for the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2024 has been released, and the department is seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced, and brilliant candidate to fill these positions. The positions will come with a competitive compensation package and department-specific allowances. The business has established a technique for eligible people from all over the country to apply for these Latest Health Department Punjab Jobs. Following the completion of the recruiting process, qualified candidates will be able to take advantage of these Jobs in Pakistan 2024. You’ve come to the correct place if you’re looking for jobs in the health department, government jobs in Punjab, jobs in the Punjab health department, online job applications at www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk, or health department jobs 2024.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Latest Jobs 2024
For the open positions, Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is seeking to appoint competent, enthusiastic, and experienced candidates (Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2024). These contract-based job opportunities are provided to Punjab residents by the Punjabi government. A position is becoming available for qualified professionals. The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department sets aside quotas for individuals with disabilities and minorities. The Punjabi government’s Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is accepting applications from competent and seasoned individuals working in the fields of medicine, administration, and management.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs
|Primary and Secondary Healthcare
|Middle to Masters
|No. of Posts
• Output Based Budgeting Consultant
• PFM Associate
• Procurement Associate
• Communication Specialist
• Data Management Specialist
• Environment Social Safeguard Specialist
• Financial Management Specialist
• Healthcare Management Specialist
• Meal Associate
• Monitoring Evaluation Learning Specialist
• Procurement Specialist
• Project Director
• Quality Management Specialist
• Referral Management Associate
• Referral Management Consultant
The advertising provides a brief description of the requirements for each role.
• Candidates with the following degrees are often eligible: ACCA, ACMA, BS, BSC, CA, CIMA, Graduation, M.Com, MBA, MBBS, MCPS, MS, Pharm.D., and Master’s in the same subject.
• For each role, at least three to ten years of experience in the same field are required.
• Candidates between the ages of 22 and 55 are sought after for this position.
• The career notice also specifies the age limit for these positions. There will be a broad relaxation of the maximum age limit. These jobs are non-transferable and post-specific.
How To Apply?
• During business hours, qualified applicants send their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants may also use a courier to deliver their applications.
• February 8, 2024, is the deadline for submitting online applications.
• The career notice contains information on the specific applicant submission process.
• The application needs to be finished in every way.
• Incomplete applications or inaccurate information will not be accepted.
• Only those candidates who make the short list for an interview will be contacted for a test.
• Original documents (certificates, degrees, residence, and CNIC) must be scanned and included by the candidate with the application.
• No candidate will receive TA or DA for an exam or interview.
• Mobile phones are prohibited during exams and interviews.