Ppsc jobs 2020 latest Punjab Public Service Commission announced jobs for Junior Clerks, Stenographers Inspectors & Assistant in latest advertisement for Anti Corruption Department of Punjab. Anti Corruption Department to control and stop the corruption in Punjab.
Anti Corruption Establishment Punjab Jobs june 2020 via PPSC Online Apply Junior Clerks, Stenographers & Assistant Others staff Latest job
The Jang 07 June 2020 (Sunday)
- 01 Deputy Director Technical (BPS-18)
- 02 Assistant Directors IT (BPS-17)
- 01 Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- 01 Assistant Director Investigation (BPS-17)
- 08 Inspectors (BPS-16)
- 07 Assistants (BPS-16)
- 48 Stenographers (BPS-15)
- 34 Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
The Following Vacancies are announced in PPSC Jobs 2020 Advertisement 013/2020
Education requirements : Masters,Bachelors,intermediate,Matric
PPSC Jobs june 2020 Advertisement 13/2020 more details
Post Name: Assistant BPS 16
Number of vacancies : 07
Education Level Required: Graduation
Post Name: Junior Cleark BPS 11
Department: Anti Corruption Departments
Number of vacancies : 34
Education Level Required: Matric & ICS
Advertisement for Details of Qualifications for PPSC Advertisement 13/2020.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2020 latest Advertisement
- Application Process of Punjab Public Service Commission is Online Process.
- But before applying for PPSC you have to download a challan form and submit it in NBP Branch.
- Fee is 600/- for Each Application.
After submitting challan form in Bank you have to apply ppsc official website
Apply Online for PPSC links: click here
Note: send your Challan Form after submission in bank and scan 1 Photo and CNIC Main Side. Because you will need these three things while applying Online on PPSC official website
Ppsc new jobs 2020 advertisement
- Equired capability from a perceived organization and important work experience prerequisite are as following.
- Qualified up-and-comers are urged to apply to the post in recommended way.
- Deficient and late entries/applications won’t be engaged.
- Only short recorded up-and-comers will be welcomed for meeting and the choice procedure.
- No TA/DA will be permissible for Test/Interview