Punjab Public Service Commission Ppsc jobs August 2019
PPSC is also known as Punjab Public Service Commission, provide job opportunities for the candidates of Punjab.
PPSC Jobs August Advertisement No 25/2019 Apply Online Latest Advertisement.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is seeking services of qualified, energetic and experienced candidates for the posts of Deputy District Attorney, Associate Professor Nephrology, Stenotypist, Junior Clerk, Assistant, Monitoring Evaluation Specialist, Data Base Administrator, Programmer, Hardware Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Network Administrator, System Administrator, Director Information Communication Technology, Molecular Biologist, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Biomedical Technologist in Labor and Human Resource Department, Punjab Employees Social Security Institution, Law & Parliamentary Affair Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Finance Department, Appellate Tribunal Of Punjab Revenue Authority, Labor & Human Resource Department PPSC Jobs August Advertisement No 25/2019 Apply Online Latest Advertisement
Latest PPSC Jobs 2019 :
Following Position are Available :
- Deputy District Attorney
- Associate Professor
- Junior Clerk
- Evaluation Specialist
- Data Base Administrator
- Hardware Engineer
- Network Administrator
- System Administration
- Director Information Communication Technology
- Molecular Biologist
Job Location : Lahore, Pakistan
How to Apply For PPSC Advertisement 25 2019
Candidates submit their application by the following instruction given on the website of PPSC. The applicant is required to submit their application by online process. To appear in test/interview only original valid CNIC will be accepted. 01 set of photocopy of all documents is required for all Assistant Professor posts. Candidates must have domicile of Punjab. It is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs 600/- in State Bank or any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan. Disable person does not need to deposit application fees.
All of the interested applicants must first check their eligibility from the below-attached advertisement of PPSC Jobs.
All of the applicants can apply through this link. Or you can also visit the official site of PPSC ppsc.gov.pk
A mandatory test fee of Rs.600 needs to be deposited in favor of PPSC in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan / Government Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan.
The application procedure is online only.
Only those shortlisted candidates who pass the entry test will be called in for the interview process.
All of the candidates coming in for interviews are required to bring in their original documents with them.
The application portal will close after the given due date.
For more information and details check out the advertisement attached below, or you can also visit the official site of PPSC.
Online applications are required from the candidates otherwise, the application will not be accepted.
PPSC always provide opportunities to talented and qualified individuals for civilian jobs under various departments in Lahore and other districts of Government of Punjab.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW) Important Instructions to Candidates
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document
will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to
Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/
responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit by the Closing Date 19-08-2019 up to 12:00 AM. Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned
in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to
three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his
chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be
considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject,
shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is
registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration
in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the
time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of
interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
· No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
· Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of
residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 19 August 2019