Portugal is one of the nations that receives the most visitors. Everyone is interested in seeing the stunning natural scenery that this location has to offer. It is located in Southwest Europe and is a great base for living, working, or relocating with family in the Iberian Peninsula. The good news is that the Portuguese government is giving job seekers a terrific opportunity with a visa. If you are one of these applicants, you are free to submit an application from anywhere in the world. The only thing stopping you from having a moment that will alter your life are legibility requirements.
Portugal Job Seeker Visa 2023 Requirements
The Portugal job seeker visa was initially introduced back in June 2022 because to the country’s skill need. You can travel to Portugal on a job seeker visa and stay there as long as you’re looking for work in your field. So long as the visa is valid, which is typically one to two years, the holder is authorised to work legally in the country. Applying for a residence permit will allow you to continue working if your job is going well. The validity of the job seeker visa is 120 days, with a 60-day extension possibility. Per user, there can only be one entry. Whether you are skilled or not, you can apply.
Portuguese Visa Requirements For Job Seekers
The necessary basic paperwork must be submitted. Before requesting a visa, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements:
•IELTS is not required.
• The National Visa application should only be filled out by the applicant.
• A valid passport or other travel authorization that runs out at least six months after the intended return date. Copy of the passport must be included.
• 2 recent, distinct, passport-size photographs of the applicant that are easily recognisable.
• Proof of a typical circumstance should you choose to remain in a country different than your current one.
• The relevant Criminal History and Records of Immigration and Border Services. (Minors under 16 are not included.)
• A certificate of no criminal history, signed by the applicant and issued by the relevant authority where they have lived for the past year.
• Reliable travel insurance that covers essential medical expenses and possibly repatriation charges.
• A valid transit document that includes precise roundtrip, flight, and hotel reservation information, along with the departure and arrival dates.
• Bank statements or other records that show you have the money you need to cover your expenses for at least three months. (The date for requesting a work visa for Portugal could change.) Normally, you must have 2200 euros on hand. You have money in the currency of your nation.
Portugal’s Visa Application Process
IEFP Registration Declaration of Expression of Interest
An online declaration of interest is required initially. A declaration form is quite easy to complete. The form is accessible through this link.
To apply for the Job Seeker Visa, you must complete the online application. A professional could be hired or asked to submit your application. The application acts as a form of identification and a statement that you intend to register with the Institute of Employment and Vocational Training in order to hunt for employment once you have reached Portuguese territory. Enter each piece of personal information exactly as it appears on your passport. Pick a profession in which you have skills or expertise.
You’ll receive an email from IEFP approving your request. Please be aware that IEFP clearance—not a visa—is a requirement for requesting a Portugal Job Seeker Visa. You can now begin completing your visa application.
How can I apply for a work visa for Portugal?
Holders of this visa are able to travel to Portugal, look for employment there, and then apply for a residency permit. The following are the steps that make up the application process:
• Visit the embassy’s or the visa application office’s website.
• Choose “Job Seeker” as your visa type.
• Gather all required paperwork in accordance with the document checklist.
• Finishing the application and sending it.
• Locating the Portuguese embassy, consulate, or visa application facility that is most convenient for you, like VFS Global.
• Arrange a meeting as soon as you get the response. It may be required to contact them via phone or email.
• Show up with the required documents on the day of your appointment. Attend the visa interview if necessary.
This visa is only valid for four to six months, during which time you should preferably find job, so it’s important to keep that in mind. Be patient as the visa application process can take several months.
Processing Time and Fee
Getting an entry visa from the Portuguese Embassy will take two to three months. There is no fee to be paid before submitting the application. The Portuguese Embassy charges €90 for the entry visa (may vary from country to country).
Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC) Jobs in Korea 2023
|Like Our Facebook page||Follow us on Fb|
|Join US||Join us on Whatsapp|
Hi, Sir, I’m M.Anwar 42 years,,,,from Pakistan, ,,,,I’ve great desire to work in EU countries, ,,,,,,but no one repose me because I’ve no experience of applying & searching jobs
My fliedis all vechalres oil change
My expireace is 17 year
Hi I am ubaid ullah from Pakistan I have some years experience in tailor
So sir I can apply for visa
Hi sir I am ubaid ullah from Pakistan I have some years experience in tailor and driveing
So sir I can get the visa
I like Portugal i need a viza
I am Hamza Sir Please i needed portugal visa i like Portugal Country please Help me my Gmail account is ([email protected])
Hi I am Salman from Pakistan I have two years experience in Mechanical Engineer
So sir I can apply for visa
Respected sir madam/HR manager
My name is suwarna malla.I am from Nepal.I have 1year experience in barista.so I am interested and I can apply for visa
I nee seeker visa for puratagaal
i am intersted to going to purtagal
I like this country.. it’s my dream country.kindly I need visa Portugal
Sir I need a job