If you have passed your matriculation or intermediate examination in the year 2022 (annual) and you belong to any minority religion then you can apply for minority quota education scholarship of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund.
PEEF Scholarship 2023 | Special Quota Scholarship (Apply Now)
|Organization:||Punjab Education Endowment|
|Degree:||Intermediate, Undergraduate, Masters|
|Application Deadline:||31st March 2023|
- Minority Quota Scholarship for Intermediate and Graduation 2022-23
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education organized examination 2022 (annual) for matric/intermediate students who have secured at least (60%) marks.
- Located within Punjab province only.
- Students of Federal Government/Private Registered Institutions are eligible to apply. Enrolled in a full-time (regular) registered educational institution in Intermediate or Graduation 2022.
- Total monthly income of parents is Rs.35,000 or less. Grade 4 – Children of Government Servants in Grade 1 (One to Four) are exempted from the requirement of Rs 35,000 per month income (if the source of income is salary only). Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are exempted from the income requirement.
Eligible students can apply online at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaRegistration In case of providing wrong information or incomplete application, the application will be rejected and the applicant will not be authorized to take any action. Submit your minority religion certificate for verification.
Students who have passed the examination under (PBTE / TEVTA) are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students from other provinces including ICT, AJK are also not eligible to apply. Male and female students are not eligible to apply.