Government of Pakistan Ministry of Railways Railway Board Jobs 2022. Pakistan Railways Legal Consultant – I, Legal Consultant – II, Project Manager, Software Developer – Mobile Application Development, Software Engineer (UI/UX Designer) and Sofware Developer – Web Application Development are required in Pakistan Railway. This jobs advertised in express Newspaper on 08 july 2022.
Applications are invited for filling the following posts in the project “strengthening of planning . Development monitoring and evaluation directorate (SPD&ME) Ministry of railways, Islamabad”
Ministry of Railways Railway Board Jobs 2022
- Post Date: 08 july 2022
- Newspaper name: express Newspaper
- Categories: Government
- Department: Railways
- Last Date to Apply: 30 july 2022
Latest Pakistan Railway Jobs Posts Name:
Legal Consultant – I
Legal Consultant – II
Software Developer – Mobile Application Development
Software Engineer (UI/UX Designer)
Sofware Developer – Web Application Development
All latest govt jobs in Pakistan: CLICK HERE
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Pakistan Railways Jobs 2022:
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis for a period of two years, which could be considered for extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and maximum up to the completion of the project.
- Application already working in federal or provincial government may apply through project channel.
- Application along with complete CV, attested copy of the testimonials, and three latest passport size photographs should read the office of undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Incomplete and late applications in any respect will not be considered
- The Only eligible candidates will be contacted for the test and interview. Now Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site www.getinfopk.com for further updates to get marvelous job opportunities today tonight and every day and every time for all sectors jobs.
Address: ( Imran Mashal ) Deputy chief Planning room no. 104, D- Block Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad Ph. : 051-9214271