job description, On this page, you can find details on the most current recruiting for the Pakistan Railways Government. These Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 as Junior Auditors (BPS-11) advertied in the Daily Nawaiwaqt daily. Internet users in Pakistan who are searching for latest Railway Jobs 2023 Advertisement, Railway Jobs Online Apply 2023 OR www.railways.gov.pk You must first access this page on Jobs Online Apply in order to obtain all the details on the open vacancies with Pakistan Railways.
Pakistan Railway Latest Jobs 2023
The Pakistan Railways Headquarters offers Pakistanis job possibilities through its most current advertisement. Candidates from all around Pakistan may apply. Only a regular, merit-based appointment will be made. Pakistan Railways is looking to hire highly motivated, qualified, and active people for its Lahore PR Headquarters.
Pakistan Railway Jobs Details 2023
|Posted On||May 7, 2023|
|Jobs Location||Lahore punjab pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||247+|
|Address||Pakistan Railways, Lahore|
|Deadline||21st May, 2023|
• Junior Auditors (BPS-11) (Male/Female)
For this position, both men and women are qualified. According to the government of Pakistan’s stated quota, minorities and disabled people are also eligible to apply. Applicants who work for the government must submit certificates of no objection.
According to government policy, 5% of the provincial/regional quota has been set aside for minorities and 10% has been set up for women. The guidelines require a 2% quota for people with disabilities. Persons with disabilities must get a certificate from a recognised government agency.The advertisement also mentions additional age reductions for members of the Scheduled Caste, Buddhist Communities, Rural Sindh, Balochistan, Armed Forces Released/Retired Personnel, Government Servants, Widow, Sons or Daughters of Deceased Civil Servants, and Disabled Persons.
With Pakistan Railways PR, junior auditor (BPS-11) posts are available. There are more than 247 Junior Auditor Jobs accessible to Pakistanis. If you’re interested in working with Pakistan Railways, read the eligibility requirements that are briefly mentioned in the advertisement for each position.
• Second- or Grade C-level Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, banking, or a closely related discipline from a university recognised by HEC.
• ADP in Business Administration (Finance/Accounting) from a university approved by HEC with a 2nd Class or Grade C in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Banking, or Business Administration.
• Computer literate with a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
• Maximum age restrictions are 18 to 30 years old, with a 5-year general age relaxation.
How to Apply for PR Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the requirements should submit an online application via the National Job Portal NJP website (www.njp.gov.pk).
- Online submissions must be received within 15 days of the day this advertisement was published.
- To the Accounts Officer/Admn, Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore, send a printout of the system-generated application, two recent passport-size pictures, copies of your CNIC and academic transcripts, along with a pay order for Rs. 500.
|Like Our Facebook page||Follow us on Fb|
|Join US||Join us on Whatsapp|
Job Karni hai