The Federal Government of Pakistan has announcesd the latest PAEC (Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission) Jobs 2023 for the positions of Tech-I (Mechanical), Scientific Assistant-I (Physics), Jr. Computer Operator, Special Vehicle Operator-III (Fire Tender Operator) and Driver-III. Candidates can apply online through the Atomic energy jobs portal at https://184.108.40.206/home/.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 Online Apply
|Published On||January 01, 2023 sunday|
|Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, BBA|
|Age limit:||18 to 35 year|
|Salary:||30,000 to 90,000|
|Last Date is:||January 17th, 2023|
A Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for appointment against the following posts on contract basis likely to be continued for an indefinite period. Candidates having following qualifications and experience may apply:-
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|02.||Scientific Assistant-I (Physics)|
|03.||Jr. Computer Operator|
|04.||Special Vehicle Operator-III (Fire Tender Operator)|
03 years DAE (Mechanical) (1st Div.) from recognized Polytechnic Institute.
B. Sc (1st Division) (Physics as compulsory subject)
a. F.Sc./F.A with (1st Div) with 06 months courses in computer application with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (Kdph)
b. F.Sc. Computer Science (1st Div) with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (Kdph).
- Matric having HTV Civil Driving License with trade test in operation of special vehicle (Fire tender).
- For ex-service men with minimum T.T class II course in the operation of relevant vehicle.
Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and HTV.
Pakistan Atomic Energy PAEC Public Notice No 01 2023
Recent Advertisements Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 Public Notice NO. 01/2023. (پاکستان اٹامک انرجی میں نوکریاں). These jobs was published in daily news paper on 1st Janaury, 2023.
How to apply
- Candidates for the posts of Sr. # 4 & 5 must have a minimum height of 168cm (66″).
- The maximum age limit for the above posts is 35 years.
- Posts will be filled on contract basis.
- Selected candidates can be posted/placed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one 2nd Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the date of declaration of result of minimum prescribed qualification against each post and after issuance of HTV civil driving license in case of special vehicle operator & Driver-III.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees etc. from Govt. recognized institutions.
- Candidates already in Government and Semi Govt. Organizations service should apply through proper channel/furnish NOC of their employer.
- Only those candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, with be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection and subsequently no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during or after selection.
- Eligible candidates may apply On-Line though website link: https://220.127.116.11/home with fifteen (15) days after publication of this Public Notice.
- Only those candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Pr. Administrator P.O. Box No. 1331, Islamabad.