Pakistan Army Jobs 2020. Applications are invited for the positions of Assistant (BPS 15), Statistical Assistant (BPS-15), Steno typist (BPS-14), DEO (Data Entry Operator), Library Assistant (BPS-12), Technician (Electronics / Electrical/ Camera / Computer) (BPS-12), Technician (Networking) (BPS-12), and Junior Proof Reader (BPS-6). The education required to apply for this jobs is Matric, DAE Diploma, Intermediate, Graduation education from any recognized Board of Examination/ university. This jobs advertise in express newspaper on 20 September 2020.
Pakistan army jobs September 2020
- Newspaper – Express
- Post Date – 20 September 2020
- Gender : both male and female
- Last Date to Apply – 09 October 2020
Posts Name :
- Assistant (BPS 15)
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno typist (BPS-14)
- DEO (Data Entry Operator)
- Library Assistant (BPS-12)
- Technician (Electronics /
- Electrical/ Camera / Computer) (BPS-12)
- Technician (Networking) (BPS-12)
- Junior Proof Reader (BPS-6)
- Candidates should have shorthand typing speed of 80 words per minute and a computer typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Age limit to apply for this jobs is 18 – 35 years.
- The Interested candidates may send their applications to the address given in advertisement.
- Last for submission of applications is 09 October 2020.
- No / DA,DA for coming the test or interview.
Pakistan army jobs 2020
How to apply
- Applications form along with a photocopy of CNIC and 2x latest photographs should reach Post Box No. 750 GPO, Rawalpindi by 09 October 2020.
- no need to attached other document.
- Applicants deposit Fee is Rs. 200/- (no extra charges) in Online Account Titled “ CAO Exam Fee Fund ” Number 4025241969 NBP GHQ Branch (Branch Code – 0330), Rawalpindi in any NBP Branch and paste paid deposit slip (in original) on the reverse side of application Form.
Salary packages expected
- Assistant – 45000+
- Statistical Assistant – 45000+
- Steno typist – 42000+
- Data Entry Operator – 38000+
- Electrical/ Camera / Computer) Library Assistant / Technician (Electronics – 36000+
- Junior Proof Reader (BPS-6) 28000+