Pak Army Inspectorate of Armaments Jobs 2022 is inviting applications for the positions of Turner HS-I BPS-07, Turner HS-II BPS-06, Mold HS-II BPS-06, Welder Skilled BPS-05, Shooter Skilled BPS-05, Machinist Skilled BPS-05 and Labor USM BPS-01. Jobs are available for citizens of Punjab and the surrounding areas. This recruitment is open to those aged 18 to 30. Candidates employed by the government are also able to apply. This jobs advertise in Daily Express newspaper on 30 January 2022.
Inspectorate of Armaments Rawalpindi Jobs 2022
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Army|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Latest Pak Army Inspectorate of Armaments Rawalpindi
Primary, Intermediate, and Matric Pass candidates who have experience in the relevant field are eligible. Only people with experience will be recruited. Candidates can submit applications in the given format until February 14, 2022.
How To Apply For Pak Army Inspectorate of Armaments Jobs:
- The Interested candidates should the submit application form with required the documents at given the address before closing the date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
All latest govt jobs in Pakistan: CLICK HERE