Pakistan Army invites applications for job positions advertised in daily Express dated 12th February 2023 for following vacancies in Rawalpindi, Punjab Pakistan. The vacant postions name are Workshop Supervisor (Lower Grade), Electronics Technician, Optronics Technician, HSM Radar Technician, HSM Electronics Technician, HSM Electrician Vehicle, HS – I Optronics Technician, HS-I Radar Technician, HS – I VMB Vehicle, HS – II Electronics Technician, Skilled Radar Technician, Skilled Machinist, USM, Gatekeeper, Driver, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid, and Sanitary Worker.
505 EME Workshop Jobs 2023 Rawalpindi
|Posted on:||12th February 2023|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||February 27th , 2023|
|Address:||Commandant, 505 Electronics Base Workshop EME, Rawalpindi|
- Electronics Technician
- HS – I Optronics Technician
- HS-I Radar Technician
- HS-I VMB Vehicle
- HS-II Electronics Technician
- HSM Electrician Vehicle
- HSM Electronics Technician
- HSM Radar Technician
- Naib Qasid
- Optronics Technician
- Sanitary Worker
- Skilled Machinist
- Skilled Radar Technician
- Workshop Supervisor (Lower Grade)
How To Apply for 505 Electronic Base Workshop EME Rawalpindi:
- Application Form to Apply can be downloaded from www.Getinfopk.com
- Application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, diplomas, experience certificate, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Applicants should attach with the application a paid postal order of Rs. 200/- in favor of Admin Officer – 505 Electronics Base Workshop EME, Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is February 27th, 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates from the Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview via call letter.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
|Like Our Facebook page||Follow us on Fb|
|Join US||Join us on Whatsapp|