The CBT (Computer Based) Korean Language Tests (EPS-TOPIK) and the collection of applications for the newest OEC Korea Jobs 2023 are all authorised by Overseas Employment Corporation Pakistan. Jobs for people of Pakistan are announced by the Republic of Korea’s Ministry of Employment and Labor (MOEL) all year long.
People wait for OEC Korea’s job openings each year because there is no VISA FEE and no qualification cap. After final selection, the chosen candidate will receive a salary of Rs. 200,000/PKR per month in addition to other benefits like housing, pick-up and drop-off service, medical care, etc. This is your time to take advantage of a profitable employment in Korea if you wish to work there. For OEEC positions in Korea 2023, please examine the full eligibility requirements and other important information.
OEC Jobs in Korea 2023 Details
|Organization||Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC)|
|Gender||Both Males and Females|
|Age Limit||18 to 39 Years|
• The applicant must have a computerised identity card (NIC) and computerised password at the time of registration.
• The applicant’s age should range from 18 to 39. (Applicant’s date of birth must fall within the range of April 24, 1981 and April 20, 2002)
• If a criminal record is detected, the candidate will be rejected from the screening process.
• The candidate should not be an undocumented Korean immigrant.
• The applicant’s name should not appear in the ECL.
• Applicants with disabilities are ineligible.
How to Apply for OEC Jobs in Korea 2023
• The Overseas Employment Corporation’s official website is www.oec.gov.pk, where applicants must register online.
• However, before registering online, applicants must send a Rs. 500 application fee to OEC in an account with the account number 0112-79010447-03.
• You can pay your application fee at any HBL online branch.
• You can get a Challan Form for the registration cost from www.oec.gov.pk.
• Applicants must submit a completed Challan Form, their CNIC, a coloured copy of their original passport, and two pictures with a white background.
- The test session for Korean language will begin soon.
- Following the announcement, the first round’s results will be made public.
- The schedule for the skill test will be released soon.
- After the announcement, a skill test will be conducted.
- An announcement of the Final Result will be updated soon.
OEC Korea Jobs Wage
A minimum income of 200,000 Pakistani Rupees can be earned each month with an E-9 work visa; overtime pay is not included. You are entitled to facilities like lodging, food, medical attention, and other things from your employer.
What Kind of Work Is Required in Korea?
Southern Korea An E-9 is the designation for a non-specialized work visa or employment permit. Employers typically hire workers to work in the manufacturing industry. Depending on your skills or qualifications, OEC may select you to work in a range of factories, including those that make plastic, textiles, metal, food, wood, auto components, rubber, and many more.
|Like Our Facebook page||Follow us on Fb|
|Join US||Join us on Whatsapp|
Aslamo alaikum I am Pakistani I am work here in bahrian but now I want go to Korea for my faimly I know work for ac split air conditioner fixing repairing and service or plumbring work
Great idea and well done
I need job
My life as well come over and namza so I
my colifiction intermediate I need Job any one
I have done BSCS. I need job.
Is there any job for Civil Engineering? B.Tech or B.E Civil Engineering Jobs?
I need this joby coalification is MSc chemistry