National Heritage & Culture Division latest jobs 2022 advertisement dated on 22nd December 2022 in daily Jang Newspaper. Applications are invites for the vacant post of Assistant, UDC, Accountant, LDC, Publication Assistant, Cashier, Photoprinter, Technical Assistant, Library Attendant, Driver and Daftari. Candidates with Bachelor, Intermediate FA Fsc, Middle, Primary and Matric etc.
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022
|Organization||National Heritage and Culture Division|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Last Date||03rd Janaury, 2023|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
Government Of Pakistan, National Heritage & Culture Division Department Of Archaeology and Museums.
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following regular posts in the department of Archaeology & museums, Islamabad.
How to Apply ?
For a detailed job description of the application procedure for each position, see the advertisement below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit. Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan rules.
- All interested candidates are directed to apply through National Job Portal (njp.gov.pk).
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A Candidate may apply for more than one post separately through the National Job Portal (njp).
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents alongwith set of attested copies of degrees/certificates issued by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities/ Institute.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, National Heritage & Culture Division reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- The National Heritage & Culture Division reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Applicants for post of Naib Qasid (BS-01) & Frash (BS-01) can also apply through application form available at website of National Heritage & Culture Division, Islamabad (www.heritage.pakistan.gov.pk). Their Applications alongwith copy of CNIC and 2 latest passport size photographs on prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admn), National Heritage & Culture Division, 4th Floor, Kohsar Block, Islamabad within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement. Application, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document with application form.
Address: Sir Syed Memorial Building 19-Atta Turk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.