Latest Government of Pakistan, National Commission for Human Rights has been announced Jobs on 18th April 2023 in the Daily Mashriq Newspaper. The Eligible candidates who Can Apply for the following posts are Assistant Directors Bps-17, Assistant Private Secretaries Bps-16, Deputy Directors Bps-18, Directors Bps-19, Lower Division Clerks Bps-09, Naib Qasid Bps-01, Public Relations Officers, Registrars Bps-20, Steno Typists Bps-14, and Upper Division Clerks UDC Bps-11.
The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions Before The Last Date that is April 30th, 2023.
National commission for human rights nchr jobs 2023
|Posted Date:||April 16, 2023|
|Job Type:||Federal Government Full Time|
|Company:||National Commission for Human Rights|
|job type:||Govt type|
|Last Date:||May 1, 2023|
Vacant Posts Name with basic scale and qualififcation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a relevant field, including administrative experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- At least 10-15 years of experience in a relevant field, including managerial experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
At least 7-10 years of experience in a relevant field
Strong leadership and communication skills
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
At least 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mass Communication or a relevant field
At least 5-7 years of experience in public relations or media management
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Proficiency in relevant computer applications.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute
Proficiency in shorthand and computer applications
At least 2 years of relevant experience.
Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board
Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute.
- Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board
- Proficiency in computer applications
Matric or equivalent qualification from a recognized board
Minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute
- Minimum Primary/Middle pass
All Pakista, Balochistan, Islamabad, Karachi, Punjab, Quetta, Sindh, KPK, Lahore and Peshawar.
Government of Pakistan, national commission for human rights, Applications are invited form suitable candidates against following vacant position of basis pay sacle as per details given below in the national commission for human rights islamabad regional officer lahore karachi peshawar and quetta.
How to apply national commission for human rights job
If you are interested in applying for a job at the National Commission for Human Rights (NCHR) in Pakistan, you can follow these general steps:
- Visit the official website of the NCHR at www.nchr.gov.pk / or online apply www.njp.gov.pk and navigate to the “Career” or “Jobs” section to find any available job openings.
- Review the job description, eligibility criteria, and application process carefully. Make sure you meet the minimum requirements for the position and can provide all the necessary documents and information.
- Prepare your application materials, including your updated CV or resume, cover letter, and any other supporting documents that may be required.
- Submit your application online or by post, following the instructions provided in the job advertisement. Make sure to include all the required information and documents.
- Wait for the NCHR to review your application. If you are shortlisted, you may be invited for an interview or other assessments.
Salary and employees benefits:
The salary and benefits offered to employees of the National Commission for Human Rights (NCHR) can vary depending on the country, position, and experience of the employee. Generally, the NCHR is a government institution, and the salaries and benefits it provides to its employees may follow the government’s salary scales and regulations.
In terms of benefits, employees of the NCHR may be eligible for health insurance, retirement benefits, paid time off, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are typically offered to government employees.
|Like Our Facebook page||Follow us on Fb|
|Join US||Join us on Whatsapp|