National Archives of Pakistan, Government of Pakistan, National archives invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant (BPS-15), Accountant (BPS-14), Steno-typist (BPS-14), Upper division clerk UDC (BPS-11), Lower division clerk LDC (BPS-09), Dark Room Assistant (BPS-07) Jr Technical Assistant (BPS-07) Laboratory Assistant (BPS-05) Binder (BPS-05) and Paperman (BPS-01) as per advertisement of February 28th, 2023 published in daily Dunya Newspaper. Candidates with Primary, Matric, Intermediate Bachelor/Graduation and Master etc. Educational background will be preferred.
National archives of pakistan jobs 2023
|Jobs Title:||National Archives of Pakistan Jobs 2023|
|Qualifications:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Graduation|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Organization:||National Archives of Pakistan|
|Address:||Block N, Pak. Secretariat, Red Zone, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory|
|Salary Package:||PKR 28500 to 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date||March 15th, 2023|
|Sr. No||Posts Name||Qualifications|
|05||Cataloguer (BPS-10)||Bachelor degree|
|07||Dark Room Assistant (BPS-07)||Matric|
|08||Jr Technical Assistant (BPS-07)||Inter|
|09||Laboratory Assistant (BPS-05)||Matric|
|10||Binder (BPS-05)||Matric science|
Primary, Matric, Intermediate, and Bachelor degree is required to apply for this job for male-female candidates
- The required age limit is 18 to 30 years as per the Government of Pakistan Law.
- Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
How to Apply Online for National Archives of Government of Pakistan Jobs 2023
- Candidates can fill out the online Application Form available on National Job Portal. The link is below.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
- Candidates should bring original documents along with attested photocopies of documents at the time of the interview.
- General age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
- PKR 35000 tO 45000 is a Salary Package for this and as per Government of Pakistan rules.