In this pots’ Naib tehsildar Salary in Pakistan [Punjab Sindh KPK] work and power detail. Naib tehsildar Salary In Pakistan Basic Pay Scale Grade Pay Allowances. In the Government department, Naib tehsildar BS-14 post, they get their basic minimum pay of Rs 22,530 and they have their maximum basic pay of Rs. 74,730, the increment of Rs 1740.
Naib Tehsildar salary in Pakistan [UPDATE]
It is estimated that these revenue officers get Rs 1740 as their increment on a per year basis but all of these are the estimated figures and numbers and they are subject to change, and revision always.
Naib tehsildar jobs in Punjab 2023
- Patwari – BPS-9
- Gardawar/ Qaunongo – BPS-11
- Naib tehsildar BPS- 14
- Tehsildar – BPS-16
- Assistant Commissioner BPS-17
- Additional Commissioner BPS-18
- commissioner BPS-20 or 21
Naib Tehsildar Promotion
- A naib Tehsildar promote as Tehsildar in Grade 16. As per rules, 20 percent of vacancies are filled on a seniority basis.
- A Naib tehsildar promotion in Pakistan as Tehsildar in Grade 16.
It is in all provinces that these Naib Tehsildar officers are given the same salary. If you are working as a Naib Tehsildar in Punjab province or in KPK, Balochistan province, then your salary will be the same. The grading scale of this officer post is BS-14.
The nature of jobs is entirely diffident, power and prestige associated with both jobs are entirely different. Assistant is a clerical post whereas Naib Tehsildar enjoys a fair deal of administrative authority. He is Assistant Collector Grade -II. He administers his Revenue court and enjoys certain judicial powers. The main functions of Naib Tehsildar/ASCII include
Latest jobs as Tehsildar and naib Tehsildar: Click here
- Tehsildar Salary and work promotion details: Click here
- Naib Tehsildar Salary and work promotion details: Click here
- PPSC Latest jobs: CLICK HERE