How to join Pakistan motorway police jobs. Latest advertisement in National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs 2021 apply online form Pakistan. Motorway Police Jobs for Constable, Junior Patrol Officers, Patrol Officer, Clerks, Computer Operators, Assistant Directors and Others. Submit your Application form Online NHMP Jobs 2021.
Motorway police jobs 2021 apply online form
- National Highway And Motorway Police Jobs 2021
- Motorway Police 3000+ Details
- Eligibility Criteria for NHMP Jobs
- Motorway Police Jobs Uniform/ Non Uniform
- Salary Of Motorway Police PO/JPO
- Ranks Of NH&MP
National Highway And Motorway Police Jobs 2021 Motorway Police 2456+ jobs 2021 – Junior Patrol Officer JPO and Other posts will announced soon
Patrol Officer PO BS-14 and Junior Patrol Officer JPO BS-07
The National Highways & Motorway Police abbreviated NH&MP, may be a police pressure in Pakistan that’s in charge of enforcement of site visitors and protection laws, safety and recuperation on Pakistan’s National Highways and Motorway community. Motorway Police use vehicles and heavy motorbikes for patrolling purposes and makes use of pace cameras for implementing velocity limits.
National Highways & Motorway Police (NHMP) Patrol Officer Jobs 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NHMP
- Education: bachelor
- Height Male : 5.8
- Height Female : 5.4
- Gender: both male and female
- Chest: 33-35 for male only
- Age restrict : 18-25
- Department: National highway and Motorway police
- Job Location: all Pakistan
- Gender: Male, Female
- Total Positions: 2456+
You can also view on previous jobs on-line right here . Choose National Highway And Motorway Police profession opportunity as consistent with your qualification and enjoy and make cash from home or office. Join National Highway And Motorway Police Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK via applying please visit www.getinfopk.com
National Highways And Motorway Police vacancy
National Highways & Motorway Police (NHMP) have numerous features which incorporates Regulate and manage traffic on motorways and countrywide highways, strict enforcement of tourists regulations & policies, same & truthful software of law.
NH&MP is split in 5 zones (Motorway Zone (M1, M2, M3), N-five North Zone, N-five Central Zone, N-five South Zone & West Zone). You also can get entry to the modern-day jobs and download required forms at the legit website at www.Nhmp.Gov.Pk –Highways & Motorway Police (NHMP) jobs for the cutting-edge 12 months where you’ll discover facts on how you’ll practice and sign up for diverse possibilities . Live with us. National Highways and Motorway Police official link CLICK HERE
Motorway Police Jobs Uniform Positions Name:
|Posts Name||BPS||No. of vacancy||Education|
|SI/PO||14||573||B.A. BS.C B.COM (2nd Div)|
|Junior Patrol Officer JPO||07||1281||F.A. F.SC ICS I.COM (2nd Div)|
Motorway Police Jobs Non-Uniform Positions Name:
- Computer Programmer BPS-17 = 1
- Office Superintenderit BPS-16 = 1
- Accountant BPS – 16 = 4
- Assistant BPS – 15 = 13
- Stenotypist BPS – 14 = 12
- Photographer BPS – 13 = 20
- UDC BPS – 11 = 25
- Draftsman BPS – 10 = 1
- LDC BPS – 9 = 25
- Para Medical Staff BPS – 7 = 24
- Tailor BPS – 7 = 12
- Dispatch Rider BPS – 5 = 13
- Auto Mechanic BPS – 5 = 24
- Electrican BPS – 5 = 12
- Plumber BPS – 5 = 12
- Orderly BPS – 5 = 30
- Helper BPS – 5 = 38
- Helper Cook BPS – 1 = 20
- Cook BPS – 1 = 40
- Mali BPS – 1 = 40
Approve 2456 Jobs for budget 2021-22
This jobs will announce soon here and apply start here below links
BS-14 = Patrol Officer (PO) Announced by FPSC
BS-07 = Junior Patrol Officer ( JPO ) Announced by PTS/NTS
National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs 2021
Motorway police jobs 2021 kpk, Sindh, Punjab, Islamabad, Lahore, balochistan, and Quetta.
Motorway Police 2456+ vacancy
National Highway And Motorway Police upcoming 2456+ jobs will announced soon here in newspaper and application form submit process and detail will update here.
motorway police jobs 2021 last date
- soon (2021)
Some Important FAQs Asked Questions
Q: What is the procedure to apply against the vacant posts of NH&MP?
answer: NH&MP advertise the vacant post in leading newspapers of the country and detail procedure is mentioned in the advertisement in which the candidates are asked to submit applications on prescribed form.
Q: What is the sequence of tests for selection?
In case the recruitment is conducted by NH&MP itself or NTS/PTS/OTS then: For the Post of JPO Short listing of candidates on the basis of physical test i.e. covering 1.6 KM in 7 minutes and on the basis of chest measurement amongst successfully candidates of running test. Written Test. Driving Test. Interview For the Post of Non – Uniform Staff Written Test Proficiency Test Interview
Q: In how many ranks, NH&MP makes direct recruitment?
There are two categories i.e.Uniform and Non-Uniform Staff in NH&MP.
For Uniform posts, there is recruitment in only two tiers i.e. PO (BS-14) and JPO (BS-07). For PO rank, Federal Public Service Commission conducts recruitment process. For JPO rank, PTS/NTS/OTS conduct recruitment. Detail procedure is mentioned in the advertisement. For Non-Uniform posts, in case the posts are available in grade BS-16 and above then recruitment is made by Federal Public Service Commission. In case the posts are available in Grade BS-15 and below then recruitment is made by NH&MP itself or NTS/PTS/OTS and detail procedure is mentioned in the advertisement.
Q: What is minimum and maximum age limit to apply for the posts?
For Uniform post, the candidate must be from 18 years to 25 year and there is no relaxation in age limit. For Non-uniform posts, the candidates are given relation in maximum age limit as per Government rules and regulation. Non-Uniform Staff the candidate must be from 18 years to 30 year. However, the details is mentioned in the advertisement.
Q: What is the minimum and maximum height limits to apply the posts Uniform posts Patrol Officer (PO) and Junior Officer (JPO) ?
For Uniform posts, the male candidates must have height 5’8” or above height and female candidates must have height 5’4” or above height. For non-uniform posts, there is no standard of height limit.
Q: What is the minimum educational qualification required for the post of Patrol Officer ?
Minimum qualification is B.A. (2nd Div) to apply for the post of Patrol Officer.
Q: What is the minimum educational qualification required for the post of Junior Patrol Officer?
Minimum qualification is F.A. F.SC ICS I.COM (2nd Div) to apply for the post of Junior Patrol Officer.
Q: What is the minimum & maximum chest requirement for the post of PO & JPO?
For male candidates, chest measurement standard is 33” and 35”.
For Female, there is no requirement.
Q: Is their any requirement of driving license to apply for the post of PO & JPO?
Yes, valid driving license (Car & Motorcycle) is mandatory to apply for the post of PO & JPO in motorway police job.
Q: Does NH&MP conduct driving test before issuance of appointment order of PO & JPO?
Yes, driving test is conducted of all the candidates before call them for interview.
Expected Salary Of Motorway Police PO/JPO
Junior Patrol Officer BPS 07 = 28000
Patrol Officer BPS 14 = Around 40,000
(Ranks Of NH&MP)
- JPO) Junior Patrolling Officer/Constable
- APO) Assistant Patrolling Officer/Head Constable
- PO) Patrolling Officer/Sub-Inspector
- SPO) Senior Patrolling Officer/Inspector
- CPO) Cheif Patrolling Officer/DSP) Deputy Superintendent Police
- SSP) Senior Superintendent Police
- DIG) Deputy Inspector General
- IG) Inspector General
- A Patrol officer PO BPS14 gets promoted to Senior Patrol Officer SPO BPS-16 expected after 05 years .
- Residence is the provision of a room at your duty station, no flat etc, if you are married and your spouse also an employee (Any Government department), then rule allows you to be there where your life partner performs duty.
- Salary increases with the passage of time, (Few freezed allowances would soon be un-freezed and then you would have sufficient package around 50,000/= being a Patrol Officer.
- According to NH&MP rules, you may be posted anywhere in Pakistan, but mostly, chances are there of posting near home.
- Main duties of Patrol Officer as described by FPSC is below
- Enforcement of laws, rules and Regulations under National Highways Safety Ordinance NHSO-2000.
- Regulation of traffic on National Highways and Motorways.
- Road Safety Education to the road users.
- Briefing to the Commuters on toll plazas and designated points.
- Provide help to road users during accidents & others and in distress.
- After 08 hours of duty, a patrol officer is not bound, he may go.
- PO is a patrol officer, he would be having patrolling duty on Motorway PO, or SPO, so none is under his command.
National Highways and Motorway Police