Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2020 – moib gov pk jobs
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Government of Pakistan (moib.gov.pk) in Islamabad which is published in the Express News Paper on Saturday, April 18, 2020. The posts of General Manager, General Manager Head of Digital Media Wing, Digital Media Consultant, Digital Communication Officer, Digital Videographer, Video Editor, Animator, Illustrator, NLE, Graphic Designer and Content Writer in Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 03-05-2020.
- Date – 18 April 2020
- Last Date – 04 May 2020
- Newspaper – Express Newspaper
- Department – Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Last Date – 03-05-2020
Address: Section Officer (E.I), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Cabinet Block, 4th Floor, Room No. 4153, Islamabad
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2020
- Content Writer
- Digital Communication Officer
- Digital Media Consultant
- Digital Videographer
- General Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Video Editor
How to Apply
- Candidates can send the completed Application Form to Section Officer (E.I), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Cabinet Block, 4th Floor, Room No. 4153, Islamabad.
- Required documents like Domicile/CNIC/Educational Certificates/Experience Certificates must be attached to the Application Form.
- Incomplete/Late Applications will not be considered.
- Authority can reject any application without explaining any reason.
- Candidates are required to bring the original documents at the time of test/interview.
- Candidates can send the application form through post/courier.
- Final date of application is May 3, 2020
Application Form – Click here to Download