Ministry of Defense ( ISI ) NTS 950+ Job
Ministry of Defense Government of Pakistan ministry of defense isi invites applications from educated persons for the posts of Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Engineering), Assistant Director (Computer (Programming), Traffic Analyst Supervisor, Sub Divisional Officer (B&R), Charge Nurse, Assistant, Traffic Analyst, Sub Inspector, Security Sub Inspector, Sub-Engineer-II, Technician, Sub Divisional officer (E&M), Sub Engineer-I, UDC , Draughtsman , AC Technician, Security Assistant Sub Inspector, Operator Special, LDC, Lady Health Visitor, ECG Technician, OT Technician, Security Supervisor, Site Supervisor, Lady Receptionist, Wireman, Electrician, Special Staff, Lab Assistant, Plumber, Mason, Motor Pump Attendant, Fire Fighter, Driver, Carpenter, Painter, Cane Maker, Chowder, Cook, Mess Waiter, Sanitary Worker, Mali, Misalchi, Barber, Tailor, Dhobi, Dai, Aya, Naib Qasid, Laskar
How to Apply For MOD Vacancies September 2019
1. Download the Application form given below.
2. Application fee payable by the candidate is Rs 400 for Posts in BS-17 (Form A), Rs 275 for posts in BS-11 to BS-16 (Form B), Rs 250 for posts in BS-6 to BS-9 (Form C) and Rs 50 for posts in BS-1 to BS-5 (Form D).
3. A candidate may apply for 2 posts, prescribed in each form for BS-16 and below, subject to eligibility. By Paying Single Fee Disabled candidates are entitled to fee exemption subject to provision of Disability Certificates from National / Provincial Councils for Rehabilitation of Disabled persons.
4. Deposit test(s) fee through the online fee deposit slip in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL or MCB. Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply after ensuring that they fulfill eligibility criteria i.e. education, experience, quota, and age.
5. Send the filled up Application Forms along with a paid copy of the deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Plot No 96, Street No 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
6. For any query contact Phone No 051-8444441 and Fax Nos 051-8444900 / 051-8444964 of NTS.
7. Test / Result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal/courier services. Candidates are advised to visit the website of NTS on alternate / daily basis and keep their cell numbers provided in application forms operational, for tests/results intimations.
MOD Ministry of Defense (ISI) NTS Jobs process
The total selection process takes 12 to 14 months (Including the test and registration)
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Screening test written mcqs
(Mcqs, current affairs and essay all these test in one day )
Step 3: Result declaration by NTS, Passed candidates will appear for psychometric test
step 4: Psychometric test (Also known as psychological tests like those in ISSB)
step 5: Passed candidates will be interviewed at designated stations
step 6: After interview security clearance begins, Firstly SVA forms (5 in number) are sent to candidates, those are to be filled and send within 15 days to MOD
The security clearance begins with personnel from agencies will visit your home, call you, interview your close friends, relatives
step 7: Last but not the least, those who qualify the standards of MOD, Final medical letter are issued to them
Step 8: After medical joining orders are issued and training of 6 months at undisclosed location begins