Latest advertimsnet Ministry of Narcotics Control Jobs 2023 Online Apply at njp.gov.pk.The vacant posts named as Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Drug Abuse Counselor (BPS-14), UDC (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-09), Naib Qasid (BPS-01). Candidates possessing qualification Primary / Middle / Matric / Intermediate / Graduation / with relevant skills and diplomas holders are welcome to apply online at National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk before the last date 25th February 2023.
Ministry of Narcotics Control Jobs 2023 Online Apply
|Posted date:||10th February, 2023|
|job Title:||Ministry of Narcotics Control Jobs 2023 www.narcon.gov.pk|
|Education:||Middle, Middle, Intermediate, Graduation|
|Last Date:||Feb 25, 2023|
|Drug Abuse Counselor (BPS-14)||Bachelors|
|Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary|
- Bachelors degree 2nd Class from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- Intermediate 2nd Class with shorthand/typing speed, 80/40 wpm and knowledge of computer is required to apply.
Bachelors degree 2nd Class in Psychology sociology from HEC recognized university with a diploma in Drugs from a reputed institution registered with health care is required to apply.
- Intermediate [FA/FSc] pass having Computer Diploma are eligible to apply.
- Matric pass candidates having 30 words per minute can apply.
- Matric pass having a driving license are eligible to apply.
- Primary / middle pass candidates can apply.
Ministry of Narcotics Control invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates to fill the following vacant posts.
How To Apply for Ministry of Narcotics Control anf Jobs:
- Applicants should apply online at www.njp.gov.pk. or below pages.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the seletion procedure.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 25th, 2023.
- Incomplete applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.