Government of Pakistan Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2023 www.molaw.gov.pk latest advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Express Newspaper on 12-March-2023 sunday. Ministry of Law and Justice is recruiting candidates on a contract basis. Candidates possessing the required qualifications can apply online before last date 26th March 2023. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. Age limit relaxation will be applicable as per the Federal Government policy.
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2023
|Published On||March 17, 2023|
|Required Qualifications:||Primary, LLB, Bachelor, Master|
|Organization||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||March 26, 2023|
|Address:||Additional Director (L&M), Ministry of Law and Justice, Islamabad|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Admin & Accounts Officer (PPS-7)||16 years education||01|
|2.||Technical Assistant (PPS-6)||Bachelor||01|
|4.||Dispatch Rider (PPS-1)||Primary||01|
|5.||Office Boy (PPS-1)||Primary||01|
Government of Pakistan Ministry of law and justice situations vacant. Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following vacant posts on contract basis in the psdp funded project strengthening and capacity enhancement of legal wings of ministry of law and justice and federal ministries divisions of law and justice division islamabad.
How to Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2023 ?
- Interested candidates may submit their application online on the prescribed application form available on the website of MOLJ, Islamabad www.molaw.gov.pk
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for a written test/interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test / Interview in Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of the application form in the Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs is 26th March 2023.