Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs is inviting applications for the positions of Stenotypist, udc, Driver, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Naib Qasid, Junior proof Reader, Dispatch Rider, Chowkidar and Sweeper. The Lahore, Karachi, Sukkur, Multan, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Balochistan, KPK, Sindh, Punjab, Quetta, Rawalpindi, and Islamabad. Apply Online via www.molaw.gov.pk & download the Job Application Form which is available on the Ministry of Law & Justice Islamabad website. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country.
Ministry of law and justice jobs 2021 application form
- Jobs Location: Pakistan
- Published Date: 28-05-2021
- Newspaper: Dunya
- Organization: Ministry of Law and Justice MOLAW Pakistan
- Education: Primary to Masters
- Category: Government Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Last Date: 11 June 2021
Post Name & Qualification:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|6.||Junior Proof Reader||Intermediate||02|
- Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate and Graduation
How to apply:
- APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF BPS 1To15
- Applications along with a copy of CNIC, 02 photographs on prescribed format shall reach to
“ARSHAD ALI SIDDIQUD SECTION OFFICER (ADMN-VI)
MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE ROOM NO.331, S-BLOCK
PAK SECRETARIAT ISLAMABAD”
- , within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test/interview.
- The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner for the envelope.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies, and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts lying vacant of law and justice division on regional quota basis:-
Molaw official advertisement
LAST DATE : 11-06-2021
Phone No.051 -9207687