Government of Pakistan Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 has been announced via the advertisement and applications from download. Vacant Posts name are Physiotherapist, Assistant, Stenotypist, Driver, Project Planning & Appraisal Specialist, Finacial Management Specialist, Procurement Specialist and Naib Qasid.
Ministry of human rights jobs 2023
|Posted date:||25th Janaury, 2023|
|news paper name:||Express|
|Organization||Ministry of Human Right|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Qualification||Matric to Master|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Age Limit||25 to 35 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Last Date:||08th February 2023|
|Address:||Directorate General Special Education, Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|3.||Steno Typist (PPS-14)||Intermediate||01|
|5.||Project Planning (PPS-08)||Master||01|
|6.||Financial Management Specialist (PPS-07)||Master||01|
|7.||Procurement Specialist (PPS-07)||Master||01|
|8.||Naib Qasid (PPS-01)||Middle||01|
Ministry of human rights Directorate general of special education
How to Apply for the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023
- Interested and eligible Candidates may also apply on the prescribed form available at www.mohr.gov.pk / www.dgse.gov.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experence certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is 08th February 2023.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
For all of these posts, the applicants should be having an Primary / Middle / Matric / Intermediate / Bachelor / Master qualification in the relevant discipline from HEC recognized university or from a recognized board with relevant expertise is mandatory for all posts.
The age limit should be 18 to 35 years is required to apply.
The selected employees shall be offered a handsome salary package from Rs. 28,000/- to Rs. 157,500/- with fringe benefits as per the policy of the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs.