The Ministry of Human Rights Government of Pakistan is inviting applications for the vacant posts that are Assistant Director II (Legal), Lower Division Clerk LDC, Driver and Naib Qasid.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2022
|Posted On||December 03, 2022|
|Job Type:||Federal Government|
|Company:||Ministry of Human Rights|
|job Location:||Islamabad Pakistan|
|Required qualifications||Primary, Middle, Intermediate, and LLB|
|The Last Date:||December 18, 2022|
Vacant Posts Name:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Assistant Director Legals (BPS-17)||LLB||01|
|4.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||01|
Applications are invited from suitable candites for appointmet on the following posts iin the project titled “Estalishment of sub office of huma roghts in merged distric of kp under the ministry of human rights purely on contract basis.
How to Apply for Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2022 ?
- Interested Candidates can apply online at National Job Portal https://njp.gov.pk/.
- Detail Information is available at the official website of Human Rights https://mohr.gov.pk/.
- No TA/ DA will be Admissible.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates called for Interview.
- Applications should reach to the address given below in the advertisement before 18th December, 2022.