Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment to the following posts of PSDP funded Pilot Projects i.e. “Human Rights Coordination and Monitoring Unit for National Mechanism for Reporting and Fallow-up Frame work” and “Establishment of Transgender Protection Centre (ETPC), Islamabad purely on contract basis on lump sum pay as per provincial/ regional quota mentioned against each post.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021
Latest Government of Pakistan Ministry of Human Rights announced jobs 2021 posts name are Senior Technician, Vocational Project Manager/Deputy Director, Ophthalmologist, Social Case Workers / Community Outreach Officer, Physiotherapist, Optometrist, IT Expert, Assistant, Steno typist, UDC, Attendant, Cashier, Driver, and Naib Qasid. These jobs advertised in express newspaper on February 21, 2021.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021 Application Form
- Posted date: February 21, 2021
- Company: Ministry of Human Rights
- Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Last Date to apply: March 7, 2021
- Address: Director (Admin), Directorate General of Special Education, Hanna Road, G-B/4, Islamabad
- Project Manager/Deputy Director
- Social Case Workers / Community Outreach Officer
- IT Expert
- Steno typist
- Naib Qasid.
- Primary, Matric, Intermediate, and Bachelor.
- 16000 to 175,000
How to apply jobs
- All interested applicant Send the application along with attested copies of educational documents, CNIC, domicile, driving license, character certificates to the postal address (given in advertisement) on or before March 7, 2021.
- No TA/DA for test/interview.
official links : CLICK HERE
ALL latest govt jobs apply : CLICK HERE
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021 advertisement
Download Application Form
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Selection shall be made purely on merit and on contract basis observing provincial / regional quota for a period upto 30th June, 2022, extendable further till the completion of the project.
- Application on the given prescribed format should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test Interview. The candidates called for interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials /experience
- Applicant working in Government, Semi Government organizations or autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post. Name of the post should be clearly mentioned in application as well as on the Envelop. Applications that are incomplete or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
- No TADA shall be admissible for test/interview or for joining the post.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel recruitment to any posts.
Note:- transgender will be given preference for the posts mentioned at S.No.22.214.171.124.10 and 11.
Administrative Officer (Admn-1) Ministry of Human Rights Directorate General of Special Education, Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad.
- Tele: 051-9107543.