Ministry of Foreign Affairs MOFA Jobs 2021 Islamabad. Applications are being offered recently from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad which is seeking to hire the hard-working and well-disciplined applicants for the posts named Assistant (BS-15), Cypher Assistant (BS-15), Communication Assistant (BS-15), Stenotypist (BS-14), Operational Support Technician (BS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BS-09), Technician (BS-09), Driver (BS-04), Dispatch Rider (BS-04), Duplicating Machine Operator (BS-04), Naib Qasid (BS-01) and Sanitary Worker (BS-09). These posts advertised on Sunday, October 24, 2021 and these posts are going to be recruit in ministry of foreign affairs jobs June 2021. Latest MOFA Jobs online apply
Mofa jobs 2021 application form
|Posted Date||24 October 2021|
|Organization||Ministry of Foreign Affairs MOFA|
|No. of Posts||200+|
|Education||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Address||Uzair Zahid Shaikh, Director (Personnel-II)|
|Last Date||15 November 2021|
|Join Our free jobs alert APP||INSTAL/DOWNLOAD|
Vacant Positions Name:
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Education||No. of Seats|
|2.||Cypher Assistant (BS-15)||Graduation||26|
|3.||Communication Assistant (BS-15)||Graduation||09|
|5.||Operational Support Technician (BS-14)||BCS||01|
|6.||Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)||Intermediate||34|
|7.||Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)||Matric||44|
|8.||Technician (BS-09)||FA/ FSc||01|
|10.||Dispatch Rider (BS-04)||Primary||01|
|11.||Duplicating Machine Operator (BS-04)||Primary||03|
|12.||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||Primary||34|
|13.||Sanitary Worker (BS-09)||Primary||07|
Interested applicants possessing Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate (FA/FSc), and Bachelor’s Degree (BCS, B.A, BSc) may apply for these Government Jobs. Both males and females are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for MOFA Jobs 2021:
- Interested candidates should visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pakistan official website ( www.mofa.gov.pk ) to get an Application.
- Eligible candidates download the application form from prosys.mofa.gov.pk/application_form/form.php.
- Please do not attach any other document with the application form.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of degrees/ certificates issued by HEC/ recognized board/ universities/ institute.
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through the proper channels and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
- The last date to apply is November 15, 2021.
APPLICATION FORM FOR RECRUITMENT – 2021 IN THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Download Application Form for Online Apply: CLICK HERE
(Notes) At this moment all TCP Connections are busy, Please try at off-peak hours (hours (06:00 PM to 08:00 AM)
Download Advertisement : CLICK HERE
UDC LDC Syllabus : Click Here