Through the online website of the Military Lands and Cantonment Department (MLC), the Government of Pakistan has published Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2023. There is excellent news for you if you’re hoping to find Ministry of Defence (MOD) jobs in Pakistan. You are in the proper location. On this page, we have included detailed information on open opportunities and the application process. For the following positions under the Federal Government, applications are being sought from Pakistani nationals who meet the necessary qualifications for education, experience, and age. Males and females who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertising provided below, each position’s required age, education, experience, and place of residence are listed alongside one another.
Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs Details 2023
Even yet, Pakistan’s Ministry of Defence is a prominent government agency. It has implemented a suitable policy framework for the eradication of corruption and for the efficient operation of the department, and it adheres to a very tough and stern policy for the misconduct of its employees. Contrarily, the Ministry of Defence’s benefits and privileges are almost exclusively reserved for its dependable workers. Furthermore, it offers a wide range of chances for the professional development of its employees.
As a result, the Ministry of Defence’s workplace is highly welcoming and displays the utmost professionalism. In accordance with the institution’s needs for proper operation, the government department periodically posts employment openings. In order to hire competent and effective applicants, the department occasionally contracts with a third party to handle the recruitment of such open positions. As a result, it offers a transparent hiring process for open positions. The Ministry of Defence chooses qualified individuals based on overall merit.
Ministry of Defence MOD Latest Jobs 2023
|Date Posted||18th May, 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Jobs Location||Rawalpindi, Islamabad|
|Education Requirements||Middle, Matric, Inter, Bachelor, Master|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||100+|
|Last Date||June 7, 2023|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|3.||Painter and Decorator||Middle||01|
|4.||Carpenter and Jointer||Middle||02|
|7.||TF Screwdriver Civil||Middle||01|
- According to the advertisement’s details, candidates can apply from any part of Pakistan. Both boys and girls are qualified to fill the open slots. The vacancy ad includes information on the quotas for women, minorities (non-Muslims), and those with impairments.
- According to federal government regulations, regional quotas are also distributed and specified in the advertisement. One may apply if one is a resident of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, or AJK. They must fulfil the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates with Primary, Middle, Matriculation, and Intermediate degrees are qualified for employment under the outlined qualifying requirements. The adverts list the necessary skills.
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 ?
The following are the key elements that should be taken into account when applying for this position.
In the job advertisement, an application form is supplied for the aforementioned positions.
2. Interested and qualified individuals can submit their information in the format specified.
3. The applications must be sent with a Postal Order for Rs. 600.
4. In accordance with the guidelines, candidates who meet the requirements may be given an age relaxation.
5. Applications that are incomplete or are submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the test/interview.
6. Applications should be sent to the Quetta Cantt’s Civil Cell Office, School of Infantry & Tactics Commandant.
7. The last day to submit applications via postal service is June 7, 2023.
To learn how to apply for the newest Ministry of Defence employment openings in 2023, read the full advertisement here.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- Applications that are incomplete or are submitted after the deadline will be deemed void and not be considered for further action.
- Call letters for a test or interview will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
- Age relaxation will be allowed in accordance with the department’s standards.
- No TA or DA will be granted to applicants for exams or interviews.
- There is flexibility in the number of advertised openings.
|Like Our Facebook page||Follow us on Fb|
|Join US||Join us on Whatsapp|