Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Pakistani national) for the following vacant positions on Regular basis in Islamabad Wildlife Management Board for the following posts:
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad Wildlife Management Board latest career opportunity for male and female in Pakistan. MOCC Jobs 2023 online apply at njp.gov.pk
|Posted on:||9th November 2023|
|Jobs type:||Federal Government|
|Education:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Ph.D, M.Phil, LLB, MS|
|Department:||Ministry of Climate Change موسمیاتی تبدیلی|
|Last Date:||23 November, 2023|
|Salary:||32,000 to 120,000|
|Address:||LG&RD Complex, G-5/2, Islamabad, Islamabad Pakistan|
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs in Islamabad November 2023 Advertisement
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2023 list includes (online to fill the vacant seats National Project Manager, Deputy Director BCH (ADMN & Finance), Inspector/Field Officer, Accountant, Steno typist, Field Assistant, Data Entry Operators, Electrician, Deputy Director BCH (Technician), Electrician, Office Boy, Gate Keeper, Dispatch Rider, Gardner, Law Officer, Research Assistant, Field Coordinator, Driver, and Officer.) are the current vacancies that need to be filled by the applicants on regular basis for PSDP Project – Pakistan Bio-safety Clearing House for GMOs Regulation. The quota is admissible for Punjab and Islamabad territory.
- National Project Manager
- Deputy Director BCH (Admin & Finance)
- Deputy Director BCH (Technical)
- Assistant Director BCH (Admin & Finance)
- Assistant Director BCH (Technical)
- Law Officer
- Field Assistant
- Data Entry Operators
- Research Assistant
- Field Coordinator
- I.T. Officer
- Inspector / Field Officer
- Office Boy
- Dispatch Rider
- Gate Keeper / Chowkidar
- Gardener (Mali)
How to online apply in Ministry of Climate Change new jobs 2023
- The Ministry of Climate Change MOCC invites applications online through the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk OR Click below Apply Online.
- Applications must be submitted through the prescribed link within 15 days.
- Only online submitted applications will be considered.
Terms & Condition
- Interested/eligible candidates, who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each for the above posts, must apply online through National Job Portal official website: https://njp.gov.pk/ within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- The General Age relaxation for a period of 05 years in upper age limit would be granted as provided in the Federal Government Rules. Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates, fulfilling the prescribed requirements, will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.