Military Land and Cantonment department ministry of defence has been announced the latest jobs on November 02, 2022, in Dunya Newspaper. kpk domicile holder are invited for hiring the services for the following positions as details are mentioned against each post. The mod advertised the following Job vacancies as mentioned below.
military land and cantonment jobs 2022 advertisement
|Posted Date:||02 November 2022|
|Organization:||Ministry of Defence MOD|
|Salary:||25,000 to 45000|
|Join us||Whatsapp group|
|Address:||Ministry of Defence, Pakistan|
Vacant Posts Name:
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Tax Collector (BPS-09)
- Enforcement / Cattle Pound Supervisor (BPS-09)
- Sanitary Supervisor (BPS-09)
- Fire Fighter / Fireman (BPS-09)
- Dialysis Technician (BPS-09)
- Electrical Supervisor (BPS-09)
- Lab Technician (BPS-09)
- LHV (BPS-09), Radiographer (BPS-09)
- Dialysis Nurse (BPS-09)
- Reader to Rent Controller (BPS-08)
- Auto Cad Operator (BPS-07)
Applications are invited from eligible candidtes having domicile of khyber pakhtunkhwa to fill the posts in the following catergories on regular basis transferable all over paksitan as per eligibility criteria mentiond blow:-
Military Land and Cantonment department ministry of defence job Opportunity
How To Apply:
- Applications to be submitted through a post on the address Director Military Lands & Cantonments, Peshawar Region, Peshawar, Sahibzada Gul Road Peshawar Cane.
- No fee is to be deposited for the Online Application.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for an interview and written test
- The last date to apply is November 16, 2022.
Terms and Conditions:
- Appointments will be made according to Cantonment Servant Rules 1954 (as amended time to time).
- Appointments for the above mentioned posts are transferable throughout Pakistan.
- Candidates already in government service shall provide NOC of the concerned Department at the time of interview.
- Original documents/educational certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
- All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year under the rules.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as
- admissible under the Government Rules.
- Applications to be submitted through post on the address Director, Military Lands & Cantonments, Peshawar Region,
- Peshawar, Sahibzad Gul Road Peshawar Cantt.
- Candidates shall submit separate application (clearly mention the name of post on top of application), if intends to apply
- for more than one post.
- Candidates must submit application within 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
- Applications, incomplete or submitted without following proper procedure or after last date, will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/ interview.
- Male and Female both are eligible to apply.
- Military Lands and Cantonment Department, Ministry of Defence, reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of
- appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
(RANA MANZOOR AHMED KHAN) DIRECTOR
Military Lands and Cantonments Department