Latest Lwmc jobs 2020 Lahore Waste Management Company is an organization, which was established to provide efficient and affordable waste management services to the citizens. LWMC Waste Management Company has been established by Punjab Government and the main purpose of this company is to clean waste of Lahore and its success can be examined by this that after Lahore it is working in Multan, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala and other districts of Punjab .
Lahore waste management company lwmc jobs 2020
Lahore Waste Management Company Lwmc jobs 2020 is inviting applications from the suitable persons, the posts name are Drivers, Computer Operators , IT Operators, Office Assistant, Station Officer , Skilled Labour , Plumber, Electrician, Sanitary Supervisors, Sanitary Workers.
This ad is published in Express on 03 September 2020. Last Date is 10 September 2020.
- Post Date: 03-09-2020
- Last Date: 15-09-2020
- Sector: Government
- Job City: Lahore, Pakistan
- Department: Lahore Waste Management Company LWMC
- Qualification: Primary
- Organization: Lahore Waste Management Company Lahore Waste Management Company
- Age Required : 20 – 45 years
- Total Positions : 1300+
- Expected Salary: 12000 – 18000 /month
Address: Lahore Waste Management Company. 4th Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore
(Post Name & No. of Posts) (Qualification)
- Drivers | 544 | Middle
- Computer Operators | 14 | Intermediate
- IT Operators | 26 | Bachelors
- Office Assistant | 01 | Intermediate
- Station Officer | 07 | Bachelors
- Skilled Labour | 01 | Middle
- Plumber | 01 | Middle
- Electrician | 01 | Middle
- Sanitary Supervisors | 255 | Matric
- Sanitary Workers | 452 | Literate
Lahore Waste Management Company Jobs 2020 Official Advertisement:
How To Apply for LWMC Jobs:
- Candidates are required to address the applications finished in all respects to Lahore Waste Management Company, Shaheen Complex, 4th Floor, Opposite LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road Lahore.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be referred to as for an interview
- All the appointments against the given positions shall be made strictly on merit.
- Authority reserves the right to decrease/increase in the number of positions.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Lahore Waste Management Company LWMC also reserves the right to reject any application without telling any reason
Lwmc offical links: https://lwmc.com.pk/