Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) have been announced 301 new vacancies Punjab on 17 Sep 2019 Vacancies for the posts of Chief Executive Officer(CEO), Municipal Officer, District Officer are vacant in Local Government Community Development Department Punjab.
Moreover, according to Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), the vacancies announced in this job advertisement are Chief Executive Officer(CEO), Municipal Officer, District Officer are vacant in Local Government & Community Development Department Punjab:
Latest PPSC Jobs 2019 in Local Govt & Community Development Department.
Both Male & Female can apply for these vacancies. Last date to apply for the job vacancies is 02-10-2019.
The same has been published through advertisement No. 31 /2019 by the daily Jang Lahore dated 17th September 2019.
PPSC Jobs 2019 posts detail is as under :
Name of Post Basic Pay Scale No of Vacancies
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / Duty Chief Officer / Municipal Officer (Regulations) / DMO (Regulations) / District Officer (MR) / Directors , BPS-18 13 Posts
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / Municipal Officer (Regulations) / DMO (Regulations) / District Officer (Municipal Regulations) / Administrative Officers / Assistant Directors , BPS-17 102 Posts
- Municipal Officer (Finance) BPS-16 29 Posts
Municipal Officer (Finance) / DMO (Finance) / District Officer (Finance) / Director, BPS-18 04 Posts
- Municipal Officer (Finance) / DMO (Finance / AMO / Assistant Director, BPS-17 38 Posts
District Officer (Architecture) / Municipal Officer (Architecture) / DMO (Architecture) / Director (Architecture) BPS-18 06 Posts
- District Officer (Architecture) / Municipal Officer (Architecture) / DMO (Architecture) / AMO (Architecture) BPS-17 10 Posts
- District Officer (Planning) / Municipal Officer (Planning) / DMO (Planning) / Director (Town Planning) BPS-18 05 Posts
- Municipal Officer ( Infrastructure) / (Services) / DMO (Infra) / AMO / Assistant Director (I&S) / Assistant Engineers (Building), BPS-17 84 Posts
- District Officer (I&S) / Municipal Officer (Infrastructure) / (Services) / DMO (Infra) / Director SWM / Directors (I&S) BPS-18 10 Posts
APPLY ONLINE (APPLICATION OTHER THAN ON-LINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
LOCAL GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
GENDER : Male, Female & Transgender
DOMICILE : Punjab
PLACE OF POSTING : Anywhere in Punjab
How to apply in PPSC jobs 2019 & Important Instructions to Candidates
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to
Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 02-10-2019 up to 12:00 AM
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to
three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his
chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be
considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject,
shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is
registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration
in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the
time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of
interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit 600 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of
Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
12. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad: 041-9330713,
Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410