Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2021-A Online Registration
Pakistan Navy has announced through Short Service Commission 2021-A. It is a wonderful opportunity as careers for candidates who want to be a part of join pak navy. Different Fields and Majors are offered for candidates by Pakistan Navy. People who have a passion for join Pakistan Navy as Commission officer, is encouraged to registration for Pak Navy through Short Service Commission 2021.
- Published Date: 06 dec 2020 Sunday
- Jobs Location: Pakistan
- Newspaper Name : express
- Last Date to Apply : 20 Dec 2020
www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk 2020 online registration
Apply for Join Pak Navy Jobs 2021-A Short Service Commission Online Registration www.Joinpaknavy.gov.pk or below link. The Pakistan Navy is the naval battle branch of the place of origin’s Armed Forces, that’s accountable for Pakistan’s 1,046 km of coastline along the Arabian Sea, and providing defense to vital civilian harbors and military bases.
Welcome to Pakistan Navy Recruitment Online
Pak Navy SSC 2021 A Online Registration
Names of Posts :
- Operations Branch-Marines SSG (N) & Surface
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Construction Branch
- Special Branch
- Special Branch – Medical
- Special Branch – Constructor Platform Design House (PDH)
- Law Branch
- IT Branch
- Supply Branch
- Special Branch – Religious Motivation Officers (RMOs)
- Special Branch – Weapon Engineering
- Special Branch – Marine Engineering
- Medical Branch – GDMOs & GDDOs
- Education Branch
- Medical Branch – Specialists
Join Pak Navy jobs 2020
- Gender : Male, Female
- Age Required: mentioned against each on 01-02-2021
- Expected Salary: PKR 50000 – 80000 /month
Eligibility Conditions :
- Gender : Both Male and Female citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply as per the demand of announced branches.
- Nationality : Pakistan nationality bearers are welcome to apply.
- All interested Candidates holding BS/BE, MS, and Ph.D. degrees can apply for Pakistan Navy to be posted as Lt, Lt Cdr. Applications can be submitted online till by December 20, 2020.
A candidate is ineligible to join Pakistan Navy, if he has been dismissed or discharged from the service on discipline/unsuitability/ or physical disability by a civil court or other.
How to Apply for join Pak Navy Jobs :
- All Interested applicants may additionally check in themselves from the website www.Joinpaknavy.gov.Pk from Dec 06 to December 20, 2020.
- Applications dispatched without delay to the Recruitment Director at Naval Headquarter will stand rejected.
- The last date for registration is December 20, 2020.
- Entrance Test end result may be viewed from the respectable web site of the Navy.
- Preliminary Test might be performed after Entry Test and application could be issued to those who will qualify the Entrance Test and moreover the candidates will skip from a number of the tests Preliminary/Medical Interview in order to be hung on respective PNR & SC and those test will lead to final selection with the aid of Naval Headquarters.
Above we discuss Join Pak Navy 2021-A Short Service Commission SSC Online Registration is to be had at www.Joinnpaknavy.gov.pk and registration shape can also be accessed from the Online Registration link provided on this page. So, in case you satisfy the standards then practice now and put together for the entrance check.
Join Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2021-A
www.join pak navy.gov.pk
Join pak navy / Pak Navy Selection Process:
- The selection process is commenced with the publication of the advertisement in the newspapers.
The steps of the same are as under:
- Online registration
- Entrance test
- Preliminary Medical examination and Interview of the candidates who qualify for the entrance test
- ISSB Tests
- Medical Examination at PN Hospitals/CMHS
- Final Selection on merit at NHQ.
Today in this page details about Join Pak Navy as Cadet Permanent Commission officer Latest 2020. Pakistan Navy is searching latest for the services of the Talented, Committed and Experienced/hardworking candidate for the these service.