Career offers in Join Navy as Sailor (Marine) online registration 2022 Batch A-2023 (S) on Matric Base (For males). Pak navy jobs 2022 online apply registration www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Join Pak Navy as Sailor in Technical Branch, Female Medical Technicians, Naval Police, MTD Driver, Chef/Steward, Musician, Naib Khateeb, Sanitary Worker and PT Branch.
Join pak navy online registration 2022 for males
Online Registration start official website Joinpaknavy.gov.pk is invited applications for as Sailor. Advertisement published on October 02, 2022 in express newspaper. Posts are opening in Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Karachi, Multan, Peshawar, Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Quetta and all big city of Pakistan. Qualifications required of posts is Matric.
- Published Date: October 02, 2022 Sunday
- Newspaper: Daily Express
- Job Location: Pakistan
- Organization: Pakistan Navy (Branch Marine)
- Education: Matric
- Category: Government Jobs
- Job Type: Permeant/ Full Time
- No. of Posts 500+
- Salary packages: 32000 to 38000
- The Last Date: October 16, 2022
Vacant Posts name:
- Technical Branch
- Female Medical Technicians
- Naval Police Branch
- MTD Driver
- Naib Khateeb
- Sanitary Worker
- PT Branch
Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs on Matric Base Batch A-2023 (S)
For more info please visit Nearest Pakistan Navy Selection Center, Lahore, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Karachi, Multan, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Swat, Sialkot, Muzaffarabad, D.G Khan, Rahim Yar Khan and all other big city of Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria For Marines Posts:
- Gender: Male
- Age limit: 16 to 20 years (On 1st April 2023)
- Height: For technical 5’4″ (162.5 cm) For marine 5’6″ (167.5 cm) (The person with more height will be given preference)
- Educational Qualification: Matric Science, 60% marks
- Citizenship: Pakistani
- Martial Status: Unmarried
Join Pak Navy online registration
How to Apply Offline for Pakistan Navy Jobs
- Visit the nearest Pakistan Navy Selection Center with the following documents.
- Original and attested photocopies of the educational certificates.
- 01 x passport size photo.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC / Form B (NADRA).
- Post Office Postal Order Rs. 50 / – in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ, Islamabad.
- Attested photocopy of domicile certificate.
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy Website: or apply online here www.paknavy.gov.pk from October 02 to 16, 2022.
Pak navy test preparation / mcqs pdf download, marine sailor uniform, pak navy online registration slip, and rank & salary info/update download here.
- Written Test:
The candidates will undergo the intelligence and other tests mentioned below on the computer from november/December 2022 after the online registration:
syllabus, subject are Matric Science: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge and Intelligence.
(It is compulsory for all of the candidates that they should come prepared according to the instructions given on the roll no slip.)
- The concerned center will inform the candidate about the date and time of written test through SMS
- Only shortlisted candidates in written test will be called for PET, Medical, Interview and Personality test.
The initial tests of PNSR&C Kharian and Muzaffarabad will be conducted in Rawalpindi Center, Rahim Yar Khan’s in Multan Center, Sialkot’s in Lahore Center, Khuzdar’s in Quetta Center and Hyderabad’s in Nawab shah Center.
- Test of Physical Efficiency (PET)
The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted (October/November) in the relevant centers:
- 1.6 KM in 8 minutes
- 15 Sit ups in 2 minutes
- 15 Push ups in 2 minutes
- 4 Chin ups in 2 minutes
- Interview and Medical
The Interview and Medical of successful candidates in PET will be conducted in (October/November) 2022 at recruitment centers.
- Personality Test:
The successful candidates of Medical examination and Interview will undergo the personality test in (november/December) 2022.
- Temporary Selection:
A temporary selection will be made at Naval Headquarters.
- Permanent Selection:
After the initial temporary selection the candidates will undergo through detailed medical examination at Training Center Karachi and only completely fit candidates will be allowed to join
Training: Training will begin in April 2023.